of     1   

ladyslipper101
#206259701Tuesday, January 03, 2017 5:39 AM GMT

Hi! This is a Warrior Cat roleplay! If you don't know what warrior cats is, look it up! Well, I need the Name: Age(moons): Crush: Mate: Kit: Foster kit(Adopted kit): Mother: Father: Sister: Brother:
DankwingDuck
#206278445Tuesday, January 03, 2017 11:27 AM GMT

no
22dahau
#206281979Tuesday, January 03, 2017 12:41 PM GMT

No thats f%&%ed up..
ladyslipper101
#206464700Thursday, January 05, 2017 10:15 PM GMT

What? Is there a problem? Tell me!
ladyslipper101
#206662672Sunday, January 08, 2017 5:49 AM GMT

Name:Sunstar(Leader) Age(moons):23 moons Crush:open Mate:open Kit############ Firekit(kits) Foster kit(###########)############# Rave##############Mother:Leafsky (Elder) F##########################Sister:Maywing (Medicine cat) Brother: Cloudkit(dead) Description: Tan she-cat with two colored eye Has a fluffy tail and black striped. She is a main coon####################and purple. She has scars on her to show how long she has foug########################Picture: //Camp/Territory// Description: Wood like area with sun all around. It is summer (leafall). Hunting is nice and prey is running smoothly. Camp: Sandy hollow with rocks and dens lin#######e walls. The walls are brambles and there is an entrance near the Warriors den. Nursery: The nursery is next to the elders den. The nursery is were kits are born and are taken care of until they are an apprentice. Apprentices den: This is were the kits sleep after they are apprenticed. They sleep and do chores for the elders. Warriors den: This is were the warriors and the deputy sleep. The warriors are the next step from an apprentice. Elders den: this is were retired warriors go. They get to old and weak were they can't hunt anymore. Medicine cats den: This is were the healer and his/her apprentice heals. Eve#########healer dies, the apprentice will become the My cat. They after have to choose another apprentice to teach. Leaders den: ThisThis is weres########er of the clan sleeps. It is inside a rock hidden. This is also were the warri######################elders if the clan is under attack. //Clans name// The clans name is ############ It is called this because the cat who named it was Shimmer. She was a loner, a nice one and she cares so much for Rogers. A cat was sick and she let himcint#########################################thers and help. //Other clans// The territory far to the left is Snowclan. Its all snowy and cold. The territory across from them, (across from the lake) is Rockclan. They li####### mountain. The last territory to the far right is Treeclan. //Gathering// the gathering is were all the other clans meet on a fuifu############################r the moon it after clan is angery. //Afterclan/; Afterclan is the clan were the dead cats go when they die. //loner// A loner is a greedy cat who kills for sport and fun. //rouges// Sometimes lol ve in small groups and kill for sport and fun //Clans// They kill, not for sport and game, but to survive //Deputy// the deputy is next in line for leader. For example: Crow star laid on the ground. His eyes closed as his last life went ball you heard from him was his last words: "goodbye, ########## he said. // ######### looked in horror. his leader has died. He looked at the clan. "I will travel with my ######## cats to the ########## to get mynine lives!" He said.// ########## looked at him "Be careful Sparkstar" she said. She lowers her head and looks at her fathers dead body. (If it has hashtags please let me know and I will tell you what the words are. . sorry)y)

of     1