of     1   

Retal
#20631307Saturday, February 06, 2010 9:09 PM GMT

The Illegitimate son of the Devil. Strange isn't it? I was born on Earth, to a 'Normal' Mother and a 'Normal' Father. I was a Normal Child. As i Grew I learned, gained new friends, I was smarter than others, I was considered a Child Prodigy, then, when I hit 13, I began to develop, powers, Evil Ones. I was Exorcised, it was painful but the Powers only got stronger. Then I discovered it, I was the Devils Illegitimate Son. I got run over at age 23, I died, but not Truly, I never died properly, My Body Died and my Soul went to my father, he Didn't accept me and Tossed me out into a New Body. I tried to do good, It didn't work. The Devil is actually a Pretty Nice Guy, he gave me a Room in Hell Eventually when he realised I was never gonna be on Earth forever, I'd eventually come back to hell, but he would Reincarnate me when I wanted. That was in the Year 72BC. I have been Reincarnated many Times, it is now 2010, technology has Advanced a lot. Now I'm not getting run over by Horse and Carts, but by Gigantic 'Hummers' 'Buses' and 'Cars' Its a Tough life. But I get by. Now to get my Father to Accept me. Character Sheet: Name: age: Gender: Race: Human, Demonic or Angelic Appearance: Clothes: Bio:
Retal
#20631498Saturday, February 06, 2010 9:13 PM GMT

Name: Unknown, Never told anyone. age: Approx. 1932 Gender: Male Race: Human/Demonic Hybrid Appearance: Clothes: Black military Boots, Black Gloves and a Long Black Robe Covering Face and Entire body (except hands and feet) Bio: The Illegitimate son of the Devil (story Above)
Retal
#20631792Saturday, February 06, 2010 9:18 PM GMT

Bump..

of     1