of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

LightFantom
#206328232Tuesday, January 03, 2017 11:33 PM GMT

Before I start I would like to say this is not one of those bait threads saying "ADD TIX CUZ I SAID SO!" and I am not suggesting to add tix back. I say what i think roblox should have did with them. - fixing problems - ROBLOX said in their blog post about the removal of tix that one of their reason for it was the fact that players were boting them and overall only logging in to get their daily income. I think ROBLOX should have removed the "Trade Currency" feature and kept tix. By doing so tix would become their own currency and not the ROBLOX's version of IRL cents. No trade currency means no inflation. You would not be abble to trade tix them into robux and Robux would not be tradable into tix. Now players can still create accounts to get the 1 tix per place visits. Simple to solve. Tix would simply not be earned by place visits.Ill talk about how to earn tix latter. Tix would not be used to buy game passes and could not be given in group's funds. You can still create accounts to earn them but you cannot accumulate them into one single account. So it would be pointless. Of course you could still create a shirt and sell it to your alt and get the tix. let me fix that. I think the only things you should be able to buy with tix are certain hats, shirts, t-shirts and pants. But not user made's clothes. Just like ROBLOX makes certain shirts and pants to be free (here is an example https://www.roblox.com/catalog/398635081/Blue-Plaid-Shirt) the only clothing you could buy with tix would be the ones ROBLOX makes. Users could still sell their shirts and pants for robux but a special section of the catalog would be attributed to tix. And only clothing Roblox makes would be buyable with tix. - How to earn them - Now you can still log in to get you daily income. Roblox stated that they did not liked the fact that players only logged in to get their tix. I have a solution for that. Roblox would create something that i would call "Daily Tasks". The concept is very simple. Roblox would give you lets say 3 challenge a day to complete. Each challenge would give you a certain amount of tix. The tasks would be things like "Get 10 followers", "Make a friend", "Play 3 games" ect. The harder the task the more tix you would earn. After you complete all the 3 challenges you would need to wait 24 hours to earn them. This way users are not loging in only to get the currencey but they also explore roblox and learn new things and functionalities of the website. Of course there would be a day where we would have no more new challenge to give players. So just like ROBLOX pick certain games to participate in sponsored events some games would be chosen to let players earn tix by their games. Ex if roblox worked with Phantom forces the tasks would be : "Win 3 rounds" , "Kill 20 players" Ect. With everything I said there is NO way of botting tix, No inflation and players earn their currencey instead of only loging in. But maybe my ideas are too complicated for new players? Here is a simpler way to say it. "Earn tix by doing theses tasks. With them you can customize your character". Thank you for reading this word wall. -- TL;DR -- Roblox should have only deleted to trade currency so no inflation You can only buy Hats, Shirts pants and t-shirts with tix. You can only buy Roblox made shirts, pants and t-shirts with tix. You can't buy game passes with tix or donate them to anyone, so not botting. They are not earnable by place visits. You earn them completing daily tasks so users are not only logging in for their tix. Roblox can work with a dev (Jus like sponsored events) so they implement the daily task feature in their game. The daily tasks would be things like "Kill 20 players", "Level to level 20", "Get a new friend" The harder the task the more tix you earn. You can only complete 3 tasks a day. (Read the entire thread if you want more precisions.) Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.
CrypticLynx
#206328842Tuesday, January 03, 2017 11:42 PM GMT

I like this, except that one of the biggest reasons I miss tix is that I used to be able to buy clothing. Roblox hasn't made a whole lot, so I don't know about that part.
pie494isreal
#206329178Tuesday, January 03, 2017 11:46 PM GMT

Back then, you could make shirt and pants free. I don't see your point on that topic.
pie494isreal
#206329362Tuesday, January 03, 2017 11:49 PM GMT

Nvm just take this as a bump
Sufganiyot
#206331845Wednesday, January 04, 2017 12:22 AM GMT

Nice bait! This subforum is for very uneducated people.
LightFantom
#206333922Wednesday, January 04, 2017 12:48 AM GMT

Bump. Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.
cone12321
#206334498Wednesday, January 04, 2017 12:56 AM GMT

They lose money if they re-add them.
LightFantom
#206334595Wednesday, January 04, 2017 12:58 AM GMT

I never said they should add it back I said in this thread what they should have done instead of removing it. Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.
10MilesWide
#206336482Wednesday, January 04, 2017 1:23 AM GMT

Except this doesn't work because tix was removed for a different reason; so more people would purchase robux / bc
LightFantom
#206337527Wednesday, January 04, 2017 1:36 AM GMT

^ That is only one of the reasons. Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.
DroppedDaBass
#206339918Wednesday, January 04, 2017 2:06 AM GMT

Tbh, this is useless. The current system is better than this.
LightFantom
#206340258Wednesday, January 04, 2017 2:10 AM GMT

It is useless to let players who can't afford buying Robux or have parents who won't spend money online having the right to customize their character? Or maybe you just like to eat bacon hairs? Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.
vincelukeII
#206451461Thursday, January 05, 2017 5:58 PM GMT

I read the post, you made some good points & balances, & no, this isn't bait, it's more like a "what if" post to me The forums are for all, not 1 group
vincelukeII
#206451541Thursday, January 05, 2017 6:00 PM GMT

Yes, I know Roblox removed them so people would buy robux & BC, but still, some of these things he said are good if you think about it The forums are for all, not 1 group
vincelukeII
#206451561Thursday, January 05, 2017 6:01 PM GMT

Bump lolz
Novaulis
#206473708Friday, January 06, 2017 12:32 AM GMT

The idea sounds good on paper, until you realize it's a free currency that can't be exchanged between players, making it rather meaningless, if you ask me. The only difference between giving away tickets to spend on Roblox-made items and their current free items is that for your proposal, you need to save up for the items. It's definitely a nice idea, but it seems like they'd just serve as a feature there for the sake of nostalgia rather than anything very functional. Though, the idea of some system to get players acquainted with the site for free hats is a good concept. Back when I started playing Roblox, I didn't discover the catalog for a literal month, and didn't figure out what scripts were until about mid 2014. No mistakes, just happy accidents.
vincelukeII
#206786413Monday, January 09, 2017 8:23 PM GMT

A free currency isn't a bad thing, Tix was the REAL backbone of Roblox, not Robux. Robux was more like a premium currency, like Gems on Clash of Clans. Since you got 10 daily, you could get a cheap shirt & pants with that. I too loved Tix back in 2011 (on main). And you could get Robux out of that (tho trading was broken), I feel sorry for those new players who have to look the same, the few free items didn't help a lot either. However, instead of a daily Tix, the task idea could of been a perfect alt to completely removing them, most other free games (Pixel Gun, etc.) have this type of thing. So simply, Instead of a daily, just tasks, Tix could of stayed to this day. The forums are for all, not 1 group
fdny6
#206789932Monday, January 09, 2017 9:16 PM GMT

I dont like the roblox made. But support
LightFantom
#207851031Saturday, January 21, 2017 10:51 PM GMT

Free bump. Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.
Innervencius
#207851334Saturday, January 21, 2017 10:54 PM GMT

i would support, but then angry children would scream about "WAHHH TIX ARE USELESS WHY DO I ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO THINGS TO GET CURRENCY WAHH"
LightFantom
#207851421Saturday, January 21, 2017 10:55 PM GMT

^ Kids gotta be kids... Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.
LightFantom
#207860165Sunday, January 22, 2017 12:43 AM GMT

Bump! Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.
stinkeybird05
#207860319Sunday, January 22, 2017 12:45 AM GMT

You know this idea is terrible when you realize someone can just have a bot and easily abuse the system Pls no
iLethality
#207860367Sunday, January 22, 2017 12:46 AM GMT

Well, okay. Just hope the moderators will pay attention to this. [Having some difficulties in learning how to script? Well, this is a perfect learning place for you. This is what you need: http://www.roblox.com/Learn-How-To-Script-place?id=201420143]
LightFantom
#207860387Sunday, January 22, 2017 12:46 AM GMT

^ You obviously did not read the thread. Love breeds sacrifice... which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right