of     1   

bilalgmodlover
#206364328Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:36 AM GMT

Okay, so me and my friend her name is Jenna. We were playing RHS (roblox high school). Before you say mean things RHS SUCKS or anything. It was just for fun no harm done. Expect for the 3 people I ran over by accident. My car is fast, really fast. So, Jenna was at her house AFK. She was doing nothing. She told me "theres going to be a party right now." Welp, she was in edit mode.... So, I got my car driving to the pool to do the "flying glitch," when there was one dude on his skateboard. One of my wheels hit him, he flew to the soccer field and his head hit the present. I was like "best trick shot so far 2016" There was this one guy. He was walking across the road then, I just ran over him. He was in the ground my car was stuck and I'm like "oh come on! This car cost about $2100 JUST RESET!" So he reset, I kinda felt evil. Finally the last guy, he was walking to the pool. He had nothing on for some reason.... and I saw the long brown roblox classic girl hair. So, I ran over the dude saying, "this is a children game, go play something else like GTA 5". Then finally I lost the connection. I tried to join Jenna she was my friend. I noticed, I looked at the roof on the school. There was a present I was distracted. Jenna wasn't on, she told me I left 1 second earlier then the game has shut down. I was like "okay" then I played minecraft.
bilalgmodlover
#206364501Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:42 AM GMT

If Jenna reads this, she's gonna know and she would never find out because she never goes to the forums.
Absxlve
#206364700Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:48 AM GMT

This is why game RPing is inferior. Also, learn to construct a basic paragraph.
bilalgmodlover
#206447713Thursday, January 05, 2017 4:31 PM GMT

How about you learn to understand stuff.
LNG257
#206448299Thursday, January 05, 2017 4:45 PM GMT

This is why game RPing is inferior. Also, learn to construct a basic paragraph. [2]
Absxlve
#206450640Thursday, January 05, 2017 5:39 PM GMT

Okay, so me and my friend her name is Jenna. We were playing RHS (roblox high school). Before you say mean things RHS SUCKS or anything. It was just for fun no harm done. Expect for the 3 people I ran over by accident. My car is fast, really fast. So, Jenna was at her house AFK. She was doing nothing. She told me "theres going to be a party right now." Welp, she was in edit mode.... So, I got my car driving to the pool to do the "flying glitch," when there was one dude on his skateboard. One of my wheels hit him, he flew to the soccer field and his head hit the present. I was like "best trick shot so far 2016" There was this one guy. He was walking across the road then, I just ran over him. He was in the ground my car was stuck and I'm like "oh come on! This car cost about $2100 JUST RESET!" So he reset, I kinda felt evil. Finally the last guy, he was walking to the pool. He had nothing on for some reason.... and I saw the long brown roblox classic girl hair. So, I ran over the dude saying, "this is a children game, go play something else like GTA 5". Then finally I lost the connection. I tried to join Jenna she was my friend. I noticed, I looked at the roof on the school. There was a present I was distracted. Jenna wasn't on, she told me I left 1 second earlier then the game has shut down. I was like "okay" then I played minecraft.

of     1