of     1   

Ankle_Mixes
#206384648Wednesday, January 04, 2017 7:10 PM GMT

[Intro] Yeah I'm back! Money..... Power.... You already know! [Verse 1] Tell my fans that the wait is over G rich, man I'm taking over I'm bout to go in hard man I thought i told ya I'm going in beast mode Right pickets on the C-code I got it locked from the West to the East coast SS thats what we smoke Hit the mall spent a G today Cashed out like I ain't need the cake They be hating on you that's everyday But I never really cared about what they have to say No question I'm the best mane 15 when I dove in this Rap game Two guns on me like I'm Max Payne G Rich man they gon know the name [Hook] Yeah I'm back and I'm better Ay, Im back and I'm better Ay, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [Verse 2] And myy new Jordans on some costum (Sh) These other (N's) on some busta (Sh) I swear a broke (N) made me sick That's why I'm always so arrogant And they couldn't find the residence So much power got me Feeling like the president And I know they gon copy me I ain't a door so why they knocking me? On everything I love ain't no stopping me Gotta work hard cause I got people lookin up to me Can't stop cause my time is near And my only goal is to stack up 10 mill Then im gon work harder to get a bill Cashhhh, cashhh, cash! G Rich still Blasting it I hear them other (N's) be flashing it G rich man I'm back at it Yah [Hook] Yeah I'm back and I'm better Ay, Im back and I'm better Ay, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [Outro] G rich, RG on my chain (B)! BillyH

of     1