of     1   

Cam_XVI
#206410291Thursday, January 05, 2017 1:35 AM GMT

[nna001] 1.) What other leagues have you been in, and what was your rank? (*NFL*) By Lyderior | Executive Board *NFL* By Franky | Starting Offense Lions,Redskins,Dolphins,Seahawks (RNFL) By littlegreen1 | New York Brawlers Starting O | (RNFL) By ZoreoJordanJr | Franchise Owner/Developer (ACC) By TomTheNoob1204 | Executive Board/ Franchise Owner (OFL) | Starting WR For Joston (OCFA) | Starting DE Backup TE Clemson (=NFL=) Starting QB/Cb Vikings [Early seasons of =NFL=] 2.) What can you do to keep your team extra active for gameday? What I usually do is I will have a group skype call or I use social media to alert them about a game. 3.) Are you responsible enough to keep your team member count at a high amount? Yes, even though last season Tennessee was the worst team in the SEC it was only because at the time I was very laggy, therefore making me having to leave games early and causing my team to have to aid in playcalling etc. 4.) What motivates you to fill out this application? The fact that my team was the worst in the SEC last season i want to change that and become a playoff contending team. 5.) How long have you been in SEC and who/what got you to join? I have been in the SEC since before season one began actually. gobraves8 got me to join with his loving attitude and seriousness 6.) Do you know that if you get this position once, you will not be able to obtain it again? I did not know that, if you get this response may you please explain? 7.) How do you release a player? I'll either put them on tradeblock, or I'll go on the wall and say [Blank] releases [Blank] 8.) What will you do to make your team the very best? I wil try and not be selfish even if I play (for example) C if I find a better C I won't let them C because I want too. 9.) Would you abuse your power if you got upset over something? No, I would not. I would be very angry but I wouldn't abuse. 10.) What do you rate your activity on a scale of 1-10. If you put "10" it means that you are on 24/7. I would say that on a scale of activeness I am an 8 11.) What team would you like to Coach? I would like to UP Georgia, I already have an HC set. Please type roughly 3 sentences why you should get this job. I believe I should get this job because not only that I am active and trustful and loyal. I can help the league in ways that nobody possibly can. For example I could hosts more 3v3s and try and recruit people. I can also bring in more people into the SEC, which is also helping my team, and keeping the team group on an average number. Thanks For Listening ~Nna

of     1