of     1   

captc
#206536720Friday, January 06, 2017 9:57 PM GMT

All alone In a place I can't remember Lost control Forgot what I was chasing after The lies I've tried to justify Have kept me up at night I'm done trying to hide my lies Away from Mercy's eyes Every little secret that I kept there Locked inside my heart Every single regret, every misstep That kept me in the dark But now I stand face to face With the light of Your Grace And all the weight of all my shame begins to fall Once and for all Once and for all This is a war, I'm done with getting over The weight is more Then I was ever meant to shoulder Only You can save this life So I come clean tonight Every little secret that I kept there Locked inside my heart Every single regret, every misstep That kept me in the dark But now I stand face to face With the light of Your Grace And all the weight of all my shame begins to fall Once and for all Once and for all You made right what I made wrong Once and for all You put an end to who I was Once and for all All the shame that’s in my soul Met Your Grace and is no more Every little secret that I kept there Locked inside my heart Every single regret, every misstep That kept me in the dark But now I stand face to face With the light of Your Grace And all the weight of all my shame begins to fall Once and for all Once and for all User-Generated! | Dear X | Dr Pepper Expert
captc
#209356062Thursday, February 09, 2017 6:35 PM GMT

fire this is NOT an opinionated post. debate is futile.

of     1