of     1   

StarLigthy
#206597565Saturday, January 07, 2017 5:17 PM GMT

Greetings, I am Lord Andros Brax. I am going to give you a few ways to rankup in House Brax! Firtly. You must be active, mature, loyal to the house regardless the situation. Earning respect and honour through ranks, is a very good way to rankup here, in House Brax. We do not free rank, thus do not ask for a rank, it will lower the chance of you acuatlly achivieng it. Secondarily, you must always obey the commands of Higher Ranks. In Hóuse Brax, we hold trainings and tourneys often, being active gives you a big chance to show the rest, that you are worthy of somewhatnot. Thirdly. you must work your way up. i've mentioned ranking in the past two lines, but i wanted to make a separate line for this. Ranking is mostly achieved.. every person you recruit gives you a little bit of chance to rankup, showing me that you are worthy of it. No RKing or Trolling is allowed here. if you want to troll and RK, then Brax isin't the House for you. Be active at trainings, maturity at KL always, regardless if i am there or not. Best Regards, Lord Andros Brax AndrosBrax

of     1