of     1   

moosedog12345
#206656570Sunday, January 08, 2017 4:40 AM GMT

1. Na##################2. Rank: Catian 3. Estimated time in NY#####ne year 4. Current Commissioner of NY#####i########5. 7 minimum sentence essay on: Why you should be #### HR, Who recommended you and why, qualifications (past experience) Why you think you qualify to be an HR.i think I should be recommended because I have a lot of experience and I been in it for one whole year. What you want to do when you achieve the rank of HR (How often you will host).10-10 I will host If made ##### at some point, what do you want to or plan to change. Do you believe you are a great leader? (Include all questions)every thing to make it great again 6. Are you confident in the above Essay? Yes. 7. When made HR will you full-fill all duties and rules listed under the HR rules and Regulations? Yes. 8. Do you have discord?(If not message PC+) Yes. 9. Read these http://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=200985773 (Do not include in final application By signing here you have reached the end of the application, filled it out to the best of your ability and are aware of all HR rules. Sign here [X] #############
iCoolp
#206663226Sunday, January 08, 2017 5:56 AM GMT

applications arent open, also, so many tags

of     1