of     1   

iCraigZePanda
#206787633Monday, January 09, 2017 8:42 PM GMT

ROBLOX, Your doing great. I mean, great. I've been playing since 2012, and I've enjoyed most of it. I have one issue, and that is friends limit. I remember way back, when I had like, 2,000 friends, but now I have like 250 friend requests that I can't answer, all because I have a friend limit of 200 people. The following players thing is great, but I can't start chats and parties with people I follow. There have been so many times where I have had to follow a player that I've gotten to meet, that were so nice to me, but then they say:"Your at max friend limit, I can't friend you." And I always respond with: "Yeah, I'm at max friend limit." It's kinda ridiculous that I'll never be able to see some really nice people, because I can't follow them in or message them to change their stats so I can join. Now, it isn't all bad. I get that most of the people on ROBLOX are fine with it, but you can't even friend your favorite YouTuber, or Twitch Streamer, all because, in text on their blurb: "I can't accept friend requests because I have over 200!" I get that it can help sometimes, but really, can't we just have our unlimited friends back? (Please Note: This post does NOT harass the admins of ROBLOX. I respect each one of them, and they are all doing a fantastic job monitoring the site.)
Castlemore
#206789364Monday, January 09, 2017 9:08 PM GMT

With all due respect: you're able to ignore the friend requests if they become too tediously stacked in your list; however, I'm unsure as to whether or not ROBLOX still produces a message to the person whom you've declined on the declination itself. Regardless, I would have agreed, however I understand that ROBLOX isn't going to change the friends list capacity. Why? Recently, friends themselves were replaced with both 'friends' and 'followers': the new friends are intended to be... well... friends; followers are intended to be acquaintances and/or quite literally followers. This is ROBLOX's new system, I'm very sorry to say, and therefore, I doubt any changes will be in order. You can, however, always make those spare friend requests your followers; it practically holds the same stature notwithstanding, if not more, considering how useless friends are anyway. :)

of     1