of     1   

iiJohIsADerp
#206885536Tuesday, January 10, 2017 11:59 PM GMT

'The Colourful Maidens' is an upcoming series on my channel to replace a planned series called 'Truth Or Dare', So the time for Truth Or Dare passes by for my fans. The recording are shot on my VIP server in ROBLOX High School. You may have 24 characters. *RULES* - You must use grammar, and there are specific ways you have to use. - You cannot disrespect other members over their skin colour, work, etc. - You have to have at least 10 characters. - All characters must have a colour of your choosing (EX: I choose Betty's colour to be purple, due to her liking of purple). - All characters must have a role (EX: Teacher, Background Character, etc.) - Main characters MUST have a first and last name. - Regular side characters just need a first name. - Other rules will be talked about before we start the series. - *INFORMATION* Owner of Series (OoS) - iiJohIsADerp [Derp] Helper 1 (H1) - None [Apply by messaging me, and your purpose!] Helper 2 (H2) - None [Apply by messaging me, and your purpose!] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All characters MUST have a unique design, unless they are identical twins. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Message me if you'd like to apply as a member or H1 or H2. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Looking for my channel? Search up 'iiJohIsADerp'. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Learn more when we shoot the series! <3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

of     1