of     31   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Princess9
#20739343Monday, February 08, 2010 9:47 PM GMT

This is the story of Isabella Song. Isabella was an old and wise vampire, she wasn't just any vampire, she was the vampire princess... she fell in love with a mere human named Richard. Isabella walked into town. She walked past Richard and smiled at him. "Hello, Milady." Richard said to her nervously. "Hello." Isabella replied, smiling. her fangs glistened. "Err, can I help you?" Richard asked Isabella, he had a sort of nervous look on his face. "Why are you stuttering?" Isabella asked. "I-i'm not stuttering, Milady." Richard replied. "Hmm. could it be you are stuttering because i'm a vampire?" Isabella asked Richard. "Err, no! of course not, Milady. I-I think you're very beautiful." Richard answered. "I'm flattered. you are different from other humans I meet." Isabella told Richard. "I-I am?" Richard asked. "Yes. in a good way." Isabella replied. "Oh." Richard said. "I like you. you are different from other humans. you are kind to me." Isabella said to Richard. "Well, to be honest, I like you too." Richard replied. "I thought so." Isabella said. she looked around. "Richard, meet me in the garden tomorrow night. there, we will be able to be together. Love between a vampire and human is forbidden." Isabella explained to Richard. "Alright. I'll see you there." Richard replied. Isabella smiled. The next night Richard and Isabella met in the garden. "It's great to see you again, Richard." Isabella said. "Great to see you too, Milady." Richard replied. "Richard, I've never done this before, but..oh, I'm just going to do it now." Isabella said as she kissed Richard on the lips. Isabella's father ran into the garden. "ISABELLA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Isabella's father yelled pushing Isabella away from Richard. Richard fell to the ground. "ISABELLA, YOU KNOW LOVE BETWEEN A HUMAN AND VAMPIRE IS FORBIDDEN!" He continued shouting and yelling. "But I love him!" Isabella yelled. "YOU ARE FORBIDDEN TO SEE HIM!" Isabella's father shouted loudly, dragging Isabella by her hand into the mansion they lived in. Isabella cried. "And YOU! Get out of here, filthy human!" Her father yelled at Richard. Richard ran off. "Isabella. You should know better. UNLESS you choose to turn that boy into a vampire, you and him are forbidden to be together!" Isabella's father explained. "I guess that's what I have to do." Isabella said walking towards the door of the mansion. "Wait what? what do you have to do? Isabella wait!" Her father shouted. Isabella dissapeared into the darkness. Isabella appeared behind Richard. "..I know what I have to do." She said as she bared her fangs. Richard turned around. "Milady, What are yo-" Richard stuttered. Isabella lunged at Richard and bit his neck, injecting poison in with her fangs. Richard screamed in pain. Isabella got off of Richard, wiping blood off of her mouth. She picked Richard up and reappeared in the mansion. She went upstairs into her room, setting Richard on her bed. hours later Richard woke up. "I see you've woken up, Richard. I hope you can forgive me for turning you into a vampire. I wanted to be with you forever. I'm so selfish.." Isabella said to Richard. "No, your not selfish, Milady. you're beautiful and wonderful, and I will always love you, wether I am human or not.." Richard replied. Isabella smiled. Richard got up and walked towards Isabella, kissing her. Richard and Isabella were together for 300 years. That was until that one day. Richard and Isabella were sitting in the living room when they heard someone at the door. Isabella got up and answered it. At the door was a vampire hunter. "DIE, VAMPIRE!" He shouted taking out a wooden stake and stabbing her heart. Richard gasped. The vampire hunter smirked and left. Richard hissed and kneeled down, looking at Isabella. "Richard....." Isabella said weakly. "ISABELLA! Isabella, hang in there!" Richard said. "Richard..although i'm about to die...this is not the last time you will see me...I will revive..." Isabella said. "H-how? tell me how to revive you, Isabella!" Richard shouted. "It's simple. when 6 people die thy will revive...thy will revive...." Isabella said weakly. Isabella's heart slowed down. "6 people? Isabella, what do you mean!?" Richard asked. Isabella's heart stopped beating. Richard sobbed. "I will revive her! I WILL REVIVE ISABELLA!" Richard shouted. About a year after Isabella's death Richard invited over several people to the mansion. do those people know that Richard would try to kill them in order to revive Isabella? No, they don't know... Rules Vampires live in the mansion Vampires burn in sunlight. Vampires can only be killed by holy things or a wooden stake. The ONLY way for humans to turn into vampires are by vampires injecting poison into their blood with their fangs. No godmodding. No controlling others. I must accept your character sheet before you start. Vampires Name: Age: Gender: Powers: (3 max) Physical Appearance: (Eye color, Hair color, Skin tone, Scars etc) Clothing Appearance: Items: Personality: Bio: Humans Name: Age: Gender: Items: Personality: Are you wondering why you were invited to the mansion?: Physical Appearance: (Eye color, Hair color, Skin tone, Scars etc) Clothing Appearance: Bio: Note: Humans aren't actually KILLED. they are turned into vampires.
Princess9
#20739405Monday, February 08, 2010 9:48 PM GMT

Humans Name: Alura Henning Age: 17 Gender: Female Items: A flashlight and a cell phone Personality: Quiet, Friendly, Scared easily, Curious Are you wondering why you were invited to the mansion?: Yes, she didn't really want to go to the mansion, but curiosity got the best of her. Physical Appearance: Deep black eyes and long black hair, she's very tan, and she has a rose shaped birth mark on her back. Clothing Appearance: She wears a black tank top and red skirt down to her hips, and a black ribbon around her neck. she also has a golden anklet that says "Alura" around her ankle. And she wears red and black converses. Bio: She went to this mansion out of curiosity, she wanted to see just why she was invited. Vampires Name: Richard Song Age: 326 Gender: Male Powers: Invisibility, Teleportation Physical Appearance: Golden brown eyes and short blonde hair, and a scar on his arm covered up by long sleeves, and he's pale and tall. Clothing Appearance: He often wears a black tux and cape, and also a hood covering his face, and he wears black leather boots. Items: An old picture of Isabella. Personality: Creepy, Silent, Paranoid, Crazy Bio: He's gone crazy ever since Isabella died, so he's invited several people to the mansion and he plans to turn 6 of them into vampires.
su3353
#20739605Monday, February 08, 2010 9:51 PM GMT

Name:Mark sulien Age:18 Gender:M Items:M Personality: Kind, warm hearted, Not easy to kill. Are you wondering why you were invited to the mansion?: Yes desperately Physical Appearance: Blue eyes, short spiked hair, 6'5'', pale skinned, A scar down the side of his cheek. Clothing Appearance: Black Tuxedo sort of suit. Bio: He wants to find out Why HE was invited
Princess9
#20739639Monday, February 08, 2010 9:52 PM GMT

(You're accepted, su.)
Princess9
#20739754Monday, February 08, 2010 9:54 PM GMT

(I hope more people join, I hurt my fingers typing the story :O)
Kyundi
#20739815Monday, February 08, 2010 9:55 PM GMT

Humans Name: Mike Vahn Age: 17 Gender: Male Items: Lighter Personality: Loud, Absent-Minded, Brave, Rebellious Are you wondering why you were invited to the mansion?: Not really. Physical Appearance: Brown Eyes, Tanned Skin, Black Short Hair Clothing Appearance: My Avatar Bio:
Princess9
#20739912Monday, February 08, 2010 9:57 PM GMT

(You're accepted, Kyundi.)
Kyundi
#20740009Monday, February 08, 2010 9:58 PM GMT

(Thank yeh)
Princess9
#20740075Monday, February 08, 2010 9:59 PM GMT

(Yeh welcome.)
Kyundi
#20740102Monday, February 08, 2010 10:00 PM GMT

(Aye..)
SMDoom
#20740104Monday, February 08, 2010 10:00 PM GMT

Vampires Name: Mr. Shrike Age: Looks around 24, although alot older Gender: Male Powers: Idk; does stealth count? Physical Appearance: Pale skin, scars across all of face. Red Eyes Clothing Appearance: Wears a scarf-thing over all of face, black. Black trench coat. Black boots, stained in blood after his 'Assignments' Goggles, blood splattered on them. Items: Obsidian knife. Personality: Silent, grim, no mercy Bio: Mr. Shrike is a mysterious person, always staying inside exept every 13th day of the month. He always returns with somebody following him.
Princess9
#20740153Monday, February 08, 2010 10:00 PM GMT

(You know, just like my last thread Sangre, you and su were the first ones to join..)
Princess9
#20740188Monday, February 08, 2010 10:01 PM GMT

(SM, You're accepted.)
SMDoom
#20740265Monday, February 08, 2010 10:02 PM GMT

(Wewt)
Princess9
#20740366Monday, February 08, 2010 10:03 PM GMT

(Vote to start. Who wants to start and who wants to wait for more people?)
su3353
#20740458Monday, February 08, 2010 10:05 PM GMT

(START START START!)
Kyundi
#20740496Monday, February 08, 2010 10:05 PM GMT

(LIEK, START)
Princess9
#20740674Monday, February 08, 2010 10:08 PM GMT

(Lul, Okay, let's start then.) Alura I walked inside the old mansion and looked around. Why was I invited here? I kept asking that question inside my mind. Richard I was upstairs looking at my picture of Isabella. "Don't worry Isabella..I'll revive you..." I said with a crazed look on my face.
su3353
#20740712Monday, February 08, 2010 10:08 PM GMT

I walked inside the Maansion Straigtening my tie
SkittlesTNEB
#20740808Monday, February 08, 2010 10:10 PM GMT

Humans Name: Jenny O'toole Age: 16 Gender: F Items: Water bottle, cell phone, notepad Personality: Nice and gentle, very outgoing Are you wondering why you were invited to the mansion?: No Physical Appearance: Long scar down right arm, green eyes and jet black long hair, around 5'3" Clothing Appearance: Yellow hoodie and dark skinny jeans, white t-shirt and red converse shoes. Bio: FIRE WOOOD!
Kyundi
#20740842Monday, February 08, 2010 10:11 PM GMT

I stepped in "Hello?" I said.
Princess9
#20740884Monday, February 08, 2010 10:11 PM GMT

(You're accepted Skittles.) Alura "Hello? anyone here??" I asked looking around. I walked upstairs. Richard I set the picture down.
su3353
#20740902Monday, February 08, 2010 10:12 PM GMT

"Hi"
Princess9
#20741032Monday, February 08, 2010 10:13 PM GMT

Alura I turned around and saw Mark. "Oh, hello, are you the owner of this mansion?" I asked. Richard I heard people talking so I stood up and opened the door.
Kyundi
#20741074Monday, February 08, 2010 10:14 PM GMT

"Hm."

of     31   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right