of     1   

Kwoopa
#207397673Monday, January 16, 2017 5:04 PM GMT

Recently I had a great idea for a new game to create, and I believe it has potential. The game 'Big Brother' was released a few months ago and saw much success, so I started thinking of reality game shows like it that would be fun to make into a ROBLOX game... and it struck me. Total Drama Island. Total Drama Island is a kids show that works like Survivor. If you're interested and are unsure about how it works, feel free to PM me or post below and I'll do my best to explain. It would easily appeal to younger audiences who are fans of the TV show. Me and one or two others would be glad to cover the building part but we would need a scripter to help us make the dream come true. We would obviously pay, but this is still in the thumbnail works as we need to figure out ways we can make money off the game and what different minigames to add in. Interested? Post or PM me! :)
Wrathsong
#207398099Monday, January 16, 2017 5:09 PM GMT

There were plenty of seemingly successful TDI roleplay works, wonder how a game would work out Ever wanted to learn how to script? Check out my YouTube channel: youtube.com/austintheslayer Want to see me code in action? Follow my twitch: twitch.tv/austinrblx
Kwoopa
#207399503Monday, January 16, 2017 5:26 PM GMT

That's what I was wondering - had old friends who used to host shows at the roleplay versions and a lot of people seemed to enjoy it.
Wrathsong
#207399940Monday, January 16, 2017 5:31 PM GMT

PM me if you have a plan for how the game will function laid out. I used to watch this show as a kid and I guess I remember how everything works but yeah Ever wanted to learn how to script? Check out my YouTube channel: youtube.com/austintheslayer Want to see me code in action? Follow my twitch: twitch.tv/austinrblx
alskade
#207418588Monday, January 16, 2017 8:59 PM GMT

so excited for this :)

of     1