of     1   

IIIJulian_EdelmanIII
#207415476Monday, January 16, 2017 8:29 PM GMT

The following III members will be placed through 1-10, based on there skill rating. Remember, this is based on 1-10 on an elite level, not a bad or stupid level. SO, here are the following III's that I, Julian Edelman, have selected to wear the golden jacket. 1. Lamar Miller- This guy, has legs like fire. Hes amazing back and also one of the first III's. He will be forever known as one of the best running backs in the III clan. 2. Dez Bryant- Oh my lord, what can I say about this guy? Guy has hands, can run routes, be open, and hes very trust worthy. He will go down as one of the best WRs. 3. Julio Jones- Another great WR. Hes QBs mostly, but hes good enough to enter the HOF. I hope this guy the best of luck in the Hall Of Fame. 4. Xavier Starks- Another powerful back. The guy is a 3x Victory Bowl champion, 3x WROTY award, and a 2x RBoty nominee. Hes by far the most successful III in the clan. 5. Julian Edelman- Well, atleast I wasn't biased and put myself at number 1. I put myself here because I think this is where i belong. I'm some what a good WR. Some call me the greatest, others don't. No matter what I'll be known as one of the greatest WR/DBs in the clan. 6. BoScarbrough- This man can play DB very well. Originally known as IIICarson_WentzIII, hes now known as this and IIIOdell_BeckhamIII. Hes truly a great DB, QB, and WR. 7. Tom Brady- He can dime, run it, and he can catch!. Hes my favorite QB in the III clan. Knows how to find a way to get it done. He may get sacked a lot, but hes a pretty damn good QB. He'll go down my all time favorite. 8. Zeke Elliot- A great back and WR. He can run the ball just like anyone else in III, but better. I would of ranked him higher, but hey, hes still in the HOF. 9. Tyrann Mathieu- I can make an argument hes the greatest Free Safety in this clan. Guy can cover like crazy. He can do zone and man, and even blitz! He'll be the greatest safety in the III clan. 10. Rob Gronkowski- A beast TE. Hes almost unstoppable. Whenever the QB needs help, hes always open and willing to help him. Hes a great blocker when it comes to runs, in way he kinda helped Lamar get 1#. I hope you aren't disrespected on how I placed you all. I might of ranked you lower because I didn't see you play as much. Anyways, this will be it for the Hall Of Fame Class I.

of     1