of     1   

tingiman
#207449765Tuesday, January 17, 2017 2:26 AM GMT

People who generalize and say all drugs are bad shouldn’t be able to take Advil when they have a headache. ‘Taken’ is just the adult version of 'Finding Nemo’ Our grandparents generation complain about how we need ‘safe spaces’ but they were the ones who wanted separate bathrooms for colored people Someone may find my search history, but I’m glad they’ll never see my thought history. A chicken omelette isn’t breakfast, it’s a vendetta. I never see pets with glasses but there must be some who need them. Maybe dogs chase cars to try and save humans because they think we’ve been eaten by some type of monster… Memes are just inside jokes shared by millions of people. Sometimes randomly throughout my day I’ll think of something embarrassing I’ve done, or a time I said something really stupid in front of friends, and I’ll physically cringe. Even things that happened when I was like 10. Babysitting is a way for teenagers to feel like adults while adults go out to feel like teenagers A baby is cooked at 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit for 9 months Tarzan doesn’t have a beard. Yet he lives in the jungle for over 30 years It sucks when I read read as read and not read, so I have to re-read read as read so I can read read correctly and it can make sense… Salt is just tasty rocks. In the 50s people were fantasizing about robots doing all of our work, now people are terrified of it. The ability to walk on water is a lot less impressive in cold weather. There should be a reverse “Yelp” where companies/employees can complain about their customers. Giving your dog a collar is actually giving your best friend a friendship bracelet It would probably be even harder to find a piece of hay in a needlestack. A lot of AskReddit threads would make decent icebreakers/first-date questions.
Qeyden
#207450062Tuesday, January 17, 2017 2:29 AM GMT

http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2828391 JOIN MY GROUP AND GIVE ME MONEY!
tingiman
#207450149Tuesday, January 17, 2017 2:30 AM GMT

heck [Oh whale.]
tingiman
#209809051Wednesday, February 15, 2017 4:11 AM GMT

This is all useful information. [Oh whale.]
Killer128865
#209809278Wednesday, February 15, 2017 4:17 AM GMT

nice

of     1