of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

CruelDictator
#207458364Tuesday, January 17, 2017 3:54 AM GMT

I am not here to complain about the "price floor" or the "tix removal". ROBLOX has done a horrible job of keeping ROBLOX "kid friendly". The root of the problem is neglect. We're being totally ignored. While they're focusing on making a new logo or a new site layout, you've got 18+ games here, easily bypassed filter there, and numerous other issues. They had the bright idea of taking a perfectly fine chat system and ruining it, where you couldn't even carry a conversation with someone without getting "hashtagged", while it was, at the same time, incredibly easy to bypass. One could even insert "gui chat" into their game, and have zero filters. You can say literally whatever you want, and it would go unpunished. This has been an issue for almost a freaking year. And if you think that's bad, I've seen "18+" games get over 700 people in them, and they've managed to stay up for HOURS. So many people reporting the game, and they don't delete it until HOURS LATER? That's inexcusable, how could they be so careless? When you have a kids game to run, that's a responsibility. In a lot of ways, ROBLOX is broken. Anytime I report something, it gets totally ignored. Does anyone remember that Star Wars: The Clone Wars group that you CAN'T LEAVE? I got curious and decided to join it, and I've been in it for the past 6 months. More than 2 months ago, I emailed ROBLOX about it, they asked me a few questions, and then they sent this totally robot response. "Thank you for getting back to us. These issues take time to fix. We assure you that our team is working to make sure this issue is fixed. We apologize but have no further information to offer at this time." Was it too complicted for you to do anything about it? "We Asure You That Are Team Is Fixing It" If it was going to be fixed, it would've been fixed months ago. It's been totally forgotten about. All talk. I'm not even the only person who has this problem, there's over a thousand other people who are trapped in this group. This is one of the most popular online games of all time, every kid on the block plays this game. However if you're 13+ and you play ROBLOX, guess what? You're a minority. There's a lot of small children who play this game. A LOT. Don't let them get exposed to filth. Last month, I would patrol the game page every single day and I'd find one or two 18+ games a day, which wouldn't get deleted until hours and hours later. The chat system has remained broken for months, allowing people to easily exploit it. Complaints and emails from me and 1k other people have been totally ignored, we remain trapped in the Clone Wars group. If you report something, your report will probably be ignored. I've always loved ROBLOX, but this is outrageous. I understand that being a moderator isn't an easy job, but that's not an excuse. TL;DR: READ THE WHOLE THING YOU LAZY BUM.
MightyDantheman
#207458678Tuesday, January 17, 2017 3:57 AM GMT

tl;dr. Because of this, hardly anyone will read it. Try again later. ~MightyDantheman~
CruelDictator
#207458753Tuesday, January 17, 2017 3:58 AM GMT

Exactly.
MightyDantheman
#207458957Tuesday, January 17, 2017 4:00 AM GMT

If you want ROBLOX staff to actually read what you say, I suggest writing a simple summary paragraph. They generally skip longer messages like this. ~MightyDantheman~
CruelDictator
#207459043Tuesday, January 17, 2017 4:01 AM GMT

When something gets too complicated for the moderators, they tend to completely ignore the problem. When mods read reports, it's exactly like that, "tl;dr".
CruelDictator
#207459278Tuesday, January 17, 2017 4:04 AM GMT

I do doubt that the staff will actually read this. Nothing's going to change, I just really wanted to post this.
MightyDantheman
#207459428Tuesday, January 17, 2017 4:05 AM GMT

You do realize that there are over 170 million active users on ROBLOX, right? They don't have time to read an essay. ~MightyDantheman~
Rejected_Sou1
#207459555Tuesday, January 17, 2017 4:07 AM GMT

Good information
CruelDictator
#207459905Tuesday, January 17, 2017 4:12 AM GMT

@Mighty: I don't expect them to, but how do you let an 18+ game reach 700 players? How do you replace a perfectly good chat system with an easily exploitable piece of garbage? For MONTHS, it's been incredibly easy to bypass the filter with no repercussions.
killercatdude88
#207468872Tuesday, January 17, 2017 6:31 AM GMT

When you boil it all down, it's basically this: Roblox is too focused on making money, and they don't really care what the community thinks anymore.
ronnieisthename5
#207472792Tuesday, January 17, 2017 8:00 AM GMT

@Dark in 2013 there was one on the front page it was late 2013 btw early 2014 a game in comedy catagory there was a lady with you know what and it was the first there this is unexeceptable - ronnieisthename5 RAP:156 R$0
CruelDictator
#207519436Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:50 AM GMT

@killercatdude: Precisely. They proved this with the price floor, the TIX removal, and even the accessory type limit. I've heard people say "IF THEY DON'T, ROBLOX WILL GO BANKRUPT" and that's totally false. My dad teaches a computer class and so many of them play ROBLOX. The man himself, David Baszucki even stated that ROBLOX is doing perfectly fine. ROBLOX is at an all-time high when it comes to sales and revenue. Even if most of them don't even pay, there's a ridiculous amount of ads. I can't even think of an online game that's bigger than ROBLOX.
Lyphie
#207519817Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:55 AM GMT

They're busy people; they usually respond quickly if there is a major issue. A lot of people report, spit takes time for them to respond to each and everyone of them. Being stuck in a group? That's not a big of a deal as every game on the Front exploited with "c00lkid decals" and thousands of bots spamming the forums.
CruelDictator
#207533301Wednesday, January 18, 2017 3:56 AM GMT

I understand that they're busy, but there have been times where it has gotten ridiculous and it leads me to believe that they don't care. Thankfully, the majority of front page games have filtering enabled, which keeps most exploiters at bay.
mypasswrdiswaazup11
#207533866Wednesday, January 18, 2017 4:04 AM GMT

would cause lag
ArdoniusRactillion
#207535090Wednesday, January 18, 2017 4:19 AM GMT

Yeah, I completely agree. BTW, I couldn't help but notice that your rank in that star wars group you were talking about that you're trapped in is #######
mypasswrdiswaazup11
#207536536Wednesday, January 18, 2017 4:39 AM GMT

would cause lag
CruelDictator
#207988679Monday, January 23, 2017 2:45 AM GMT

Last night, an 18+ game got over 2k people. Every single day, this happens. You've got exploiters who are beating the mods to the punch and trashing the game hours before the mods even touch it.
Vsaucemichaelhere666
#207997611Monday, January 23, 2017 4:08 AM GMT

You do realise that the roblox moderators get a ton of reports everyday so it would take a while for the moderators to see it. IT'S OVER 9000!!!!! -vegeta
TehFlyingPineapple
#207997894Monday, January 23, 2017 4:12 AM GMT

Roblox tends to ignore Posts that point out their errors and make them look bad
Kannivalismos
#207997897Monday, January 23, 2017 4:12 AM GMT

ROBLOX gets so many reports it takes a long time to go through it. You can leave the group from the mobile site, weird issue and weird solution- yes, they should fix it. In terms of the chat gui bypass filter thing, it is actually required of the developer to insert the filter to it themselves, or they risk having the game or account deleted- If it's not caught or reported enough, then nothing gets done about it, but it is a rule.
CruelDictator
#208331467Friday, January 27, 2017 1:48 PM GMT

Think about how many people were reporting the 18+ games when they were still online. Hundreds and hundreds of people. How did they survive as long as they did, with all those people reporting the game? I've even seen blatantly inappropriate games last days after being reported. Also, don't forget about the really bad chat system that allowed you to totally bypass the filter with incredible ease for months and months while without bypassing it, you couldn't even hold a conversation with someone. They've made some extremely incompetent mistakes.
kanya0
#208332327Friday, January 27, 2017 2:38 PM GMT

This seems more like a rant than a suggestion. It seemed at first you were getting at a solution but all it was just the burning of the church but not a way to stop the protesters. ROBLOX has a pre-approved front page system and the last I can remember there being any mention of a cheesy adult game for losers on the front page was early last year. Mainly because every single time there is one, the forums are spammed with it (which has been long and away) and I can assure you that these games are taken down within the hour, and have been for ages. Report system now revolves around a priority system and content with the most reports or flags is highlighted as priority for administrator to review and act upon. There was one particular event that developers of ROBLOX made minor note of during what is known as the "Game page manifest" too some RTers that back in 2016 there was a collective of users who made adult content games on the front page, which then lead to discussions and implementations of a review system for popular or front-page games. How its enforced is beyond me but the mere fact you don't see or hear of these games anymore is surefire proof that ROBLOX has adopted front page entries as a part of its content review model. ROBLOX does care, they have always cared. David Baszucki is still the founder with all the coordinators still being chairmen of this company ROBLOX has followed and will continue to follow the morals that has brought ROBLOX to where it is as. There mere fact you don't understand how many inquiries or reports ROBLOX receives in a single hour is not ROBLOX's fault but rather your own, with 9/10 of these reports or support tickets being ludicrous or rhetorical questions. Weeding these out and finding the rare golden ticket that actually highlights potential issues on the platform with more than a hundred-thousand hourly users is beyond what you seem to recognize. Your entire rant is onesided and dysfunctional at best, assuming in the worst and most naïve nature like the people on ROBLOX social media comment sections that it's 'going down hill' and 'they are greedy, dont' care' and users like you have existed long before 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013. You come and go, and instead of complaining make an effort or a suggestion to combat these radicals. Shooting the leg of the racehorse doesn't go faster and it only takes a fool to think so. Although your thoughts are dully noted, they are nothing short of ordinary of the rebellious attitudes I've personally witnessed since 2009 where people ironically were insisting the conspirators that you are in present 2017. If you have an idea to improve these issues, share it. Otherwise, share your thoughts in an alternative thread. TL;DR (SORT OF) This isn't the frustration department of the ROBLOX website. This is the area to suggest and improve. Unless you have an idea as I previously stated to combat the so-called radicals you've mentioned, take your rants elsewhere because its not helpful or motivating.
ChadTheCreationist
#208332421Friday, January 27, 2017 2:42 PM GMT

too confusing for new players
taerii
#208332454Friday, January 27, 2017 2:44 PM GMT

dont assume my language of origin please.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right