of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Kryiss
#207513443Tuesday, January 17, 2017 11:39 PM GMT

a vile wretched group of necromaniacs who serve no purpose in this world other than to produce and listen to grotesque music that includes hellish screaming and distasteful music.
coIIaboration
#207513840Tuesday, January 17, 2017 11:43 PM GMT

screamo and nightcore crossover is op
Kryiss
#207514053Tuesday, January 17, 2017 11:46 PM GMT

man the only type of screams i like are "OH YES OHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH! GIMME SOME MORE OH YES!! OH MY GOD OHHHHHH!"
Deusific
#207515311Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:00 AM GMT

my emo girl like her wrist slit
circirak
#207516328Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:12 AM GMT

nah man, that's metal.
mastergyroosandwich
#207517904Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:30 AM GMT

Actual emo and goth are both awesome. Gothic rock like The Cure is pretty nioce and usually took from post-punk and equally great movement. Gothic metal is also great, stuff like Type O Negative (thanks for showing me them Ethan) are great and honestly the more stuff like that the better. As for emo it depends on the wave. First wave emo is very much in the vein of punk. Stuff like Rites of Spring, Orchid, and too a point Sunny Day Real Estate. This stuff is pretty good and showed a shift in the hardcore scene away from violence. 2nd wave emo went even farther away from violence and became much more calm but at the same time much more moody. It also embraced more prog rock elements such as odd time signatures and just certain progier song writing inflections. This stuff is like American Football, Cap N Jazz (which is also in Scremo which still held some of the old hardcore roots inside of them), Joan Of Arc, and a few other nioce bands. 3rd wave emo is the emo you all know. The FOB's the Panic!'s the MCR's, the stuff everyone loves to make fun of. But there was still some good stuff. The first album in this scene I'd say, is Pinkerton by Weezer. This took some stuff from the previous (and current since this was 1996) waves of emo and actually I say took some inspiration from some folk rock and classic rock if you listen close enough to create a very somber and introspective experience. Brand New also made Deja Entendu which is a beautiful album which shows just how good a band Brand New is. Bleed American and Clarity are also two great albums by Jimmy Eat World. But I can totally see why people see the third wave of emo as pathetic. FOB became very stale very fast (it was all downhill after Under The Cork Tree), Panic! was great but certainly wasn't really an emo band. They were more of a pop rock band then anything with some more melancholic lyrics. And MCR had a good batch of songs but wasn't for everyone. 4th wave emo is more in the vein of 2nd wave emo but occasionally taking some from the first and 3rd waves of emo. Stuff like Into It. Over It., The World Is A Beautiful Place And I Am No Longer Afraid To Die, Mothers, Sorority Noise, Owen, and a few more bands like this are considered 4th wave emo. This genre is also pretty good, if you want a good starting point I say the 3 albums you should listen to are "Whenever, If Ever" by The World Is A Beautiful Place... "Intersections" by Into. It Over It. And "You're Gonna Miss It All" by Modern Baseball.
captc
#207518116Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:32 AM GMT

Brand New User-Generated! | The Valet Took My Mints | BTW its not a sin.
iolvi
#207518171Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:33 AM GMT

my opinion is let them be them as long as what they do doesn't hurt anyone they're fine https://www.roblox.com/library/256023367/Michael-Rosen
Loyal2One
#207520128Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:58 AM GMT

Amy Gothic and very dangerous. The International Olympic Committee rock is good in general, after the villain and restore this path. He said this type O negative minerals, (b ate thanks to Ethan) that they believe such a thing. Amy, depending on the tides. The first wave of Punk, Emo repkor can be very long. This spring orchid, nature, sunny day, the sea. This can be very good, but the attack has been arrested scenes change. Emo wave of violence and peace 2, there are very gullible. For example, some parts of the prog rock songs right and Roger began toning. The International Olympic Committee and a hat, along with other groups such as the American jazz F (including the old curse SCREMO). I know that each one of the three waves of emo. BMT fear! MCR, and this is fun. But there are also other good things. In this case, you can say that the first album Pinkerton Laser: If you listen close enough to rock and classic rock, and some emo and other early (in 1996) inspired a wave, and he looked sad and self-knowledge. The quality of the new brand and new growth and transformation. The United States and transparency and two sons to eat the country did not disclose his name. We are not a third wave of emo, but you can see why. BMT very quickly (cork oak), very old do not panic! This, bands Emo great, but yes. Pop- rock bands and never broke the world record. One song MC, but not all of them, they have a good team. 4-Channel 2 Emo Amy, Amy, and the first wave Repkor, but sometimes 3. I love her. Mother Earth, Sado does not seem a good place to die some emo bands, such as Owen and fourth waves. If you want a good starting point, and I have three beautiful world listens. It's very good. Ono. Baseball talk. Women should be. hi im loyal im more kvlt then u
timthegreat2salt
#207521211Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:12 AM GMT

The Goths were an East Germanic people, two of whose branches, the Visigoths and the Ostrogoths, played an important role in the fall of the Western Roman Empire and the emergence of Medieval Europe. The Goths dominated a vast area, which at its peak under the Germanic king Ermanaric and his sub-king Athanaric possibly extended all the way from the Danube to the Don, and from the Black Sea to the Baltic Sea. They're pretty kewl. Emo /ˈiːmoʊ/ is a loosely categorized rock music genre characterized by expressive, often confessional, lyrics. It emerged as a style of post-hardcore from the mid-1980s hardcore punk movement of Washington, D.C., where it was known as "emotional hardcore" or "emocore" and pioneered by bands such as Rites of Spring and Embrace. However, as emo was echoed by contemporary American punk rock bands, its sound and meaning shifted and changed and it was reinvented as a style of indie rock and pop punk encapsulated in the early 1990s by bands such as Jawbreaker and Sunny Day Real Estate. By the mid-1990s, numerous emo acts formed in the Midwestern and Central United States, and several independent record labels began to specialize in the genre. Meanwhile, a more aggressive style of emo, screamo, had also emerged. Never really had an opinion on this...
Loyal2One
#207521460Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:15 AM GMT

:D look't you catchin on to mt memes hi im loyal im more kvlt then u
captc
#207521533Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:16 AM GMT

In general, an opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement that is not conclusive. It may deal with subjective matters in which there is no conclusive finding. What distinguishes fact from opinion is that facts are more likely to be verifiable, i.e. can be agreed to by the consensus of experts. An example is: "United States of America was involved in the Vietnam War" versus "United States of America was right to get involved in the Vietnam War". An opinion may be supported by facts and principles, in which case it becomes an argument. Different people may draw opposing conclusions (opinions) even if they agree on the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. It can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analyzing the supporting arguments.[1] In casual use, the term opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desi########may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact. Collective or professional opinions are defined as meeting a higher standard to substantiate the opinion User-Generated! | The Valet Took My Mints | BTW its not a sin.
VitoDonatelli
#207526726Wednesday, January 18, 2017 2:20 AM GMT

I'm a super emo goth rawr xdd i actualy die my hair black and wear trench coats and gray face make up with very heavy eye liner nand stuf because im realy unique :3 https://www.roblox.com/games/607875626/DJ-31
ISpelledAwsomeWrong
#207550303Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:03 PM GMT

I listen to Cybergoth
MechaSquid
#207551191Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:38 PM GMT

remove them from this earth
ISpelledAwsomeWrong
#207551382Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:44 PM GMT

The world would be useless without cybergoths
MechaSquid
#207551408Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:45 PM GMT

all the better
slow_dive
#207551770Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:00 PM GMT

"The Goths were an East Germanic people, two of whose branches, the Visigoths and the Ostrogoths, played an important role in the fall of the Western Roman Empire and the emergence of Medieval Europe. The Goths dominated a vast area, which at its peak under the Germanic king Ermanaric and his sub-king Athanaric possibly extended all the way from the Danube to the Don, and from the Black Sea to the Baltic Sea." dammit tim you beat me to it
ISpelledAwsomeWrong
#207553534Wednesday, January 18, 2017 2:01 PM GMT

The Goths were an East Germanic people, two of whose branches, the Visigoths and the Ostrogoths, played an important role in the fall of the Western Roman Empire and the emergence of Medieval Europe. The Goths dominated a vast area,[1] which at its peak under the Germanic king Ermanaric and his sub-king Athanaric possibly extended all the way from the Danube to the Don, and from the Black Sea to the Baltic Sea.[2] The Goths spoke the Gothic language, one of the Eastern Germanic languages; all are now extinct and left no modern descendants. In the Gothic language they were called the Gut-þiuda, most commonly translated as "Gothic people", but only attested as dat. sg. Gut-þiudai,[3] or Gutans Inferred from gen. pl.(?) gutani in Pietroassa inscription.[4] In Old Norse they were known as the Gutar or Gotar, in Latin as the Gothi, and in Greek as the Γότθοι, Gótthoi. The Goths have been referred to by many names, perhaps at least in part because they comprised many separate ethnic groups, but also because in early accounts of Proto-Indo-European and later Germanic migrations in the Migration Period in general it was common practice to use various names to refer to the same group. The Goths believed (as most modern scholars do)[5] that the various names all derived from a single prehistoric ethnonym that referred originally to a uniform culture that flourished around the middle of the first millennium BC, i.e. the original Goths. The exact origin of the ancient Goths is unknown. Evidence of them before they interacted with the Romans is limited.[6] The traditional account of the Goths' early history, based on the writings of the Ostrogoth Jordanes, a 6th-century Roman bureaucrat and historian, was that the earliest migrating Goths sailed from what is now Sweden to what is now Poland, and replaced inhabitants there, forming the Wielbark culture. Modern academics have generally abandoned this theory. Today, the Wielbark culture is thought to have developed from earlier cultures in the same area.[7] Archaeological finds show close contacts between southern Sweden and the Baltic coastal area on the continent, and further towards the south-east, evidenced by pottery, house types and graves. Rather than a massive migration, similarities in the material cultures may be products of long-term regular contacts. However, the archaeological record could indicate that while his work is thought to be unreliable,[8] Jordanes' story was based on an oral tradition with some basis in fact.[7] Sometime around the 1st century AD, Germanic peoples may have migrated from Scandinavia to Gothiscandza, in present-day Poland. Early archaeological evidence in the traditional Swedish province of Östergötland suggests a general depopulation during this period.[9] However, there is no archaeological evidence for a substantial emigration from Scandinavia[10] and they may have originated in continental Europe.[11] Upon their arrival on the Pontic Steppe, the Germanic tribes adopted the ways of the Eurasian nomads. The first Greek references to the Goths call them Scythians, since this area along the Black Sea historically had been occupied by an unrelated people of that name. The application of that designation to the Goths appears to be not ethnological but rather geographical and cultural, the latter in reference to the Greeks' considering both the ethnic Scythians and the Goths to be barbarians.[12] The earliest known material culture associated with the Goths on the southern coast of the Baltic Sea is the Wielbark culture, centered on the modern region of Pomerania in northern Poland. This culture replaced the local Oxhöft or Oksywie culture in the 1st century, when a Scandinavian settlement was established in a buffer zone between the Oksywie culture and the Przeworsk culture.[13] The culture of this area was influenced by southern Scandinavian culture beginning as early as the late Nordic Bronze Age and early Pre-Roman Iron Age (c. 1300 – c. 300 BC). In fact, the Scandinavian influence on Pomerania and today's northern Poland from c. 1300 BC (period III) and onwards was so considerable that some see the culture of the region as part of the Nordic Bronze Age culture.[14] In Eastern Europe they formed part of the Chernyakhov culture.
captc
#207553917Wednesday, January 18, 2017 2:13 PM GMT

Emo is the new "it" genre...it's all about guys singing/screaming their undying love or hate for the one they love(d). Most of the time the lyrics are rather depressing. User-Generated! | The Valet Took My Mints
ISpelledAwsomeWrong
#207554335Wednesday, January 18, 2017 2:27 PM GMT

Emo is the new "it" genre...it's all about guys singing/screaming their undying love or hate for the one they love(d). Most of the time the lyrics are rather depressing.
Epicone1z
#207571130Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:35 PM GMT

Not all metalheads are goths and emos. Only scene kids are goths and emos. There is a difference between metalheads and scene kids aka posers.
ISpelledAwsomeWrong
#207571174Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:36 PM GMT

Metal made me emo and a social outcast
AnotherNigel
#207571207Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:37 PM GMT

Emos and goths are two distinct subcultures not really related Goth music is great Emo music is okay
ISpelledAwsomeWrong
#207571292Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:39 PM GMT

"Emos and goths are two distinct subcultures not really related Goth music is great Emo music is okay" LMAO nice try! Thats like saying the left Twix taste better 😂😂😂

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right