of     1   

Shakotan
#207518137Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:33 AM GMT

This is a constant issue in the ROBLOX community. I'm speaking from the point of view of a car enthusiast on ROBLOX in the ROBLOX car community, but model (or slot, as commonly known in the community) sniping is a serious problem. There should be a way to privately send models to one another. I have ideas for this to work. These are my suggestions: - a link that can regenerate on command, which can be bought only by people who are sent the link - a way to add people to a model whitelist, and only they can take the model/insert the model into a server/studio window. - a way involving ROBLOX PMs to directly send the model to users to take, similar to a whitelist setup for the model. ROBLOX Devs, if you see this, please take it into serious consideration. This would be a great update to the ROBLOX website and the community as a whole. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ your average everyday car enthusiast
Shakotan
#207518275Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:35 AM GMT

ok also the title was moderated. the title originally was "Direct Model Sharing" but the word used was moderated.

of     1