of     1   

LilyHarnus
#207642505Thursday, January 19, 2017 9:42 PM GMT

I render any lyrical emcee verbally useless Lily out here on the forum repping Ruthless Leave you toothless with bruises lookin clueless Make ya homies run away and leave ya crew less And if you askin who would do this, It be me And emcee who lyrically elite when she rap on a beat Leave y'all feelin the heat and tasting defeat To me y'all are fresh meat, I'm ready to eat Anyone who steps in the way of a young black girl With ambitionz of a rider and dreams to rule da world Try to diss me and get a mouth full of the curb With your big nose lookin face like Phineas and Ferb Y'all gettin served, but this aint a canteen Too busy getting C.R.E.A.M, Dollar and a dream Tryna chase money makes me a fiend, actin mean Still better than most cause its in the genes Leave ya recording studio lookin like a murder scene Beats left bloody and bruised, Microphone burnt from being used Y'all juices being juiced, leave ya juiceless For the last time, This is iLL Lill reppin Ruthless
VitoDonatelli
#207642744Thursday, January 19, 2017 9:45 PM GMT

pls dont hurt me yung ratchet, i meant no disrespect https://www.roblox.com/games/607875626/DJ-31
Ayreh
#207644331Thursday, January 19, 2017 10:05 PM GMT

"With your big nose lookin face like Phineas and Ferb" im dyin lmao 82,170

of     1