of     1   

CallieTorresMDPhD
#207681644Friday, January 20, 2017 4:52 AM GMT

Greetings fellow Robloxians, I have been playing Roblox for about one year now. Lets be honest, we were all noobs at a point in time. In fact, I remember looking up on YouTube: "How to change your skin, Roblox." Happy to say I can do that now! :-) Anyway, I recently started working with the Yes-Guest Society, as a Vice President. The group basically does what you would expect it do, with the tile. We stand up for guest that are being mocked by more advanced players. Before you start writing comments about how guest are dumb, I want to say the following; I understand the things you might have against guest. I get it, they can be annoying at times, and their are some guest, who are just trolls. However, this group focuses on the good ones. The ones who would rather test out a game, before wasting 10 minutes downloading a game, that they might not play much. However, all this information is sort of off topic. As right now, I will be focusing on the Robloxians that are commonly referred to as "noobs." One of the general reasons I have seen players be called noobs, is due to what they are wearing. I don't blame them, they don't want to spend money on a game. I understand that a lot of users, don't have that money laying around, as Roblox is intended for children. Anyway, back to my point, users wearing the starter pack that Roblox gives you, are usually the ones I see getting picked on. And, there is an easy fix, which is what I will be suggesting today. As I mentioned before, players are being called noobs due to what they are wearing. While, the starter clothes and hair that Roblox gives you are good, these can also be seen a "noob" attire. I propose, (as a suggestion) that Roblox makes the lowest option of pricing for clothes, 0 Robux. For those of you that don't know, the lowest possible price, to sell clothes for on Roblox, is currently 5 Robux. Although, that is seen as cheap for some, it can be fairly pricey for some. This new feature, will allow new players to feel more welcomed, and more confident. Also, I believe that it will drastically lower the amount of users being called "noobs." I have met a countless amount of players, that complain about not having enough Robux to buy better clothes. I know that this update will help a lot of people! If you are for this idea, please leave your support!
iSuperAwesome
#207684209Friday, January 20, 2017 5:35 AM GMT

Holy mother of balls I thought my rebuttals were long. "One of the general reasons I have seen players be called noobs, is due to what they are wearing." You can't change people OP. "I don't blame them, they don't want to spend money on a game. I understand that a lot of users, don't have that money laying around, as Roblox is intended for children." This is why I support requests for a daily income for NBCers and game developers. Someone should have to be a super good art designer or have money lying around to get some robux. "Anyway, back to my point, users wearing the starter pack that Roblox gives you, are usually the ones I see getting picked on. And, there is an easy fix, which is what I will be suggesting today." Oh boy I can't wait and see... "As I mentioned before, players are being called noobs due to what they are wearing. While, the starter clothes and hair that Roblox gives you are good, these can also be seen a * Removed by safety chat * attire. I propose, (as a suggestion) that Roblox makes the lowest option of pricing for clothes, 0 Robux." Where is the incentive to make clothes anymore? What clothes would be considered good instead of cheapo MS Paint t-shirts? "Although, that is seen as cheap for some, it can be fairly pricey for some." Hey free samples very pricey! "This new feature, will allow new players to feel more welcomed, and more confident. Also, I believe that it will drastically lower the amount of users being called 'noobs.'" Who is going to make shirts that are of good quality and make them free? Hard work needs to be paid off and this doesn't really give any incentive for creation of clothes. " I have met a countless amount of players, that complain about not having enough Robux to buy better clothes. I know that this update will help a lot of people! If you are for this idea, please leave your support!" Yeah but lowering the price floor does nothing. People have no incentive to make good quality clothes that are hosted for free. A better solution would be daily income for NBCers. Maybe a income not based of presence but on if you play this event or you play a game for X minutes. * Removed "off topic" parts of this thread and edited quotes due to Safety Chat. * Don't worry I bite with logic.
thegoodpuppy
#207684317Friday, January 20, 2017 5:37 AM GMT

OKAY, GONNA BE STRAIGHTFORWARD HERE - You want roblox to lose THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS just because some kids are being called "noobs" when its true? Because they're new to ROBLOX?
iSuperAwesome
#207684608Friday, January 20, 2017 5:43 AM GMT

Hey you're forgetting the profits from sponsored events.
DreydenTheKing0901
#207684794Friday, January 20, 2017 5:46 AM GMT

^ I hate the annoying eight year old girls complaining how it's 'wrong' to call baconhairs nubs when they joined a week ago
Guestically
#207700247Friday, January 20, 2017 12:04 PM GMT

Well, some people called 'noobs' might've been on the game for a year or more.
stinkeybird05
#207700398Friday, January 20, 2017 12:07 PM GMT

Do I leave because I'm called a new player? No, The group can't change people op Pls no
blox6man
#207701015Friday, January 20, 2017 12:20 PM GMT

I was called a "nub" even though I joined before lots of people in 2015. Roblox would loose thousands of dollars from this, and it's not fair to those of us who paid.
chatowillwin
#207701194Friday, January 20, 2017 12:24 PM GMT

". We stand up for guest that are being mocked by more advanced players." Why? "I will be focusing on the Robloxians that are commonly referred to as "noobs."" The only places where people call others "Noobs" based on looks are games roaming with 5 year olds. Even if the 'noobs' at appropriate attire, they would still be made fun of because that's what five year olds do.
Elecepont
#207702912Friday, January 20, 2017 1:00 PM GMT

I agree with the fact that clothes should have the ability to be made free by players, like old times. It was even featured on top 10 worst roblox updates, that it had been updated to a min of 10 robux, which switched to a min of 5. The fact that they lowered it, means nothing as for a lot of people that can't afford robux, is either get a lot or get nothing, Especially that the min purchase amount is 80 robux for 1 euro. I am not complaining that it is pricey, in fact, I see that as easy as taking a walk and finding money on the floor. But for these players, (Not me) It would be nice if they could wear unique items, roblox is starting to feel like a clone factory, as almost all the players have pal hair and the default clothes, pal hair + yellow hair + default clothes, yellow hair with glasses and default clothes, blue hair and default clothes, and much more of these players. It hurts a player's feeling to be offended, as the first time I joined (Tablet), the first thing I did is ask a person if he wants to be friends, and he just said no, and ignored me forever. But back to the point, Support.
TomCZE
#207710892Friday, January 20, 2017 3:47 PM GMT

You know, there are some users that call others noobs when they don't know what noob means (I know it means new) and they think noob means stupid.
AannddyyLa
#207711021Friday, January 20, 2017 3:49 PM GMT

I read this entire Thread TL;DR version: Allow people to sell Clothes for free
CallieTorresMDPhD
#207745388Friday, January 20, 2017 11:52 PM GMT

Hi everyone, I can understand the feedback on this, thank you for pointing out the issues in this post.
LEGOGUY912
#207745475Friday, January 20, 2017 11:54 PM GMT

Your Spelling is bad title LEGOGUY912
Sufganiyot
#207747580Saturday, January 21, 2017 12:19 AM GMT

You're not suppose to introduce yourself on suggestions. See, that's the reason I don't use siggies.

of     1