of     1   

TryM3P3ople
#207766817Saturday, January 21, 2017 4:17 AM GMT

Hello there it's me TryM3P3ople! This week has been sensational with the displays by teams. We begin today's segment with juicy topics & news. [NEWS]: Jets and Raiders Franchise haves until Sunday night(Before I get a new owner). Based on the display with Jets @ Raiders, Chairman, ###### ## very unpleased with the way they have made progress.rogress. Activity has been low & ZERO signing has been made with 3 DAYS! That's right folks, 3 DAYS, it's almost like they don't exist! Raiders have exactly 4 members in their group let alone the president & chairman. As for Jets, let’s just say this team has been through alot. At first they had that dynamic explosiveness to come out and succeed, but now the team started to go dead. Will they fall into a deeper hole or come out with something under their sleeve? You can sure bet Seattle is coming for the DUB, stay tuned as they play…... Seattle Seahawks @ New York Jets (1-21-17, 8:00 PM ET) [NEWS]: New England with a win! Congratz to New England on their desperate dub in a week 1 preseason rivalry match-up. Well, I can’t that as much to New England as I can to Steelers. You won’t believe it as New England had only 3 of their players show up. Not one member on the coaching staff stayed past 2nd quater. Luckily GFL administration stepped in& helped saved this desperate team. Nothing much I can say… [NEWS]: Steelers brutally beat GIANTS! Talk about a game to remember…? Yep, this early in the season and we can call Steelers @ Giants GOTY (GAME OF THE YEAR). I have to give max props to Steelers as they seem to be well-rounded offensively & defensively. The fast-tempo offense dropped 26 points. Every aspect is so dynamic. There defense only ALLOWED 6 points and to begin the first drive of the game, Steelers got a key INT, which put them on the map. From my perspective, this team needs to remain at the top. If they do so, I can guarantee they will get a playoff spot! *That concludes this juicy segment… Keep locked in for MORE!!!

of     1