maximustro
#210458736Thursday, February 23, 2017 6:01 PM GMT

1 ########## 2 in the ########## 3 3 hours 4 for the job 5 no but i will 6 10 7 report them 8 ######## 9 i will protect 10 anything
worthspider04
#210472931Thursday, February 23, 2017 10:18 PM GMT

Hi,Im Worth or Ry You've probably seen me on many of your streams.. Anyway lets get on with the application <3 1.Waiter if we want to serve food or something if possible. 2.I found this club when you were doing a stream and just starting to create this 3.I stay in the club 5-20 sometimes 30-60 minutes! 4.I wanted to join this club to help you progress and get this club famous and awesome just for you and your fans! 5.Nope never . 6. Ill have to say 8/10 sometimes ill make it sound bad as a joke. 7.If someone is hacking ill contact a mod 8. the first is #### #### berezaa name if I say it will get tagged. MrPinkAnt or PinkAnt 9.It will benefit by getting this club more members and more fame 10. Honestly I don't know there all very great! That Is all , Thank You!
iiwolfassassain
#210482137Friday, February 24, 2017 12:34 AM GMT

1. I would like to be a senior security. 2.In the vid. 3. 45 - 1 hour. 4.To meet you! 5.No never. 6. 7.Contact Ant or an admin. 8.The one and only best youtuber ever. 9.To help and keep out hackers! 10. Pull me closer.
spearly61
#210497638Friday, February 24, 2017 4:19 AM GMT

These are the application questions you need to enter to get a job 1. What job do you hope for? anything good really 2. How did you find this club? in pinks streams and stuff. ive been with pink for a year! 3. How many hours/minutes do you stay at the club each day? at least 1 hour 4. Why did you want to join this club? because i found this thing about pink that he want to be the ###t and this game will be the ###t 5. Have you participated in the recommendation/hacker forums? no but i will do it if i find out if i find hackers in the game 6. O##a scale from 1-10 how good is your grammar? i would think my grammer would be drum roll please!!!! 1 jk 7.9 7. What do you do if a person is hacking? ban them 8. What is the person's roblox username who made this club? MrPinkAnt or ber ###z###### 9.. How will you getting this job benefit this club? it will help by i helping in the game 10. Lastly, What is your favorite music in this club? hmm i would think none of them rated to 1st because i like all of them (Doesnt Matter on the Test) THX FOR READING THIS
kyanoke11
#210621184Saturday, February 25, 2017 3:30 PM GMT

1.I hoped to be a moderator. 2.I found this club through a roblox ad 3.In the week I can from 17:00 PM to 20:00 PM. At the weekend I can from 10:00 AM to 20:00 PM. I'm in Greenwich time 4.I want to be a moderator because I may well deal with players. I always try as much as possible to answer questions and always ready to assist players from the emergency help. I am very friendly and I get every new player with open arms. They can always ask a question to me how stupid they may be, I gladly answer them :). 5.No 6.7 7.When first I ask kindly to stop hacking. Then I give him a warning when it reaches 3 warnings he will be banned! 8.berarzaa (The best ;)) 9.Because I love to help players. I am always ready to help players if they have questions or are in need. I play roblox for 4 years now and I know how everything works. I am always very kind to all the players and find the players very much. I'm going to spend a lot of time helping players but I very much time stabbing at the club. I try to do my best to help each player as well as possible. 10.Cold water from Justin Bieber
kyanoke11
#210636732Saturday, February 25, 2017 6:34 PM GMT

1.I hoped to get the job supervisor. Probably this is not possible, but I'll try anyway :). 2.I found this club through a roblox ad. I found it look so good I clicked on the ad and began to play. 3.In the week I can from 17:00 PM to 20:00 PM. At the weekend I can from 11:00 AM to 20:00 PM. I try as much as possible to be present in the club! 4.I want to be a supervisor because I think a nice job. I think it's important to help people with their problems. I like to live the very nice players and solve all their problems. I always come in good agreement with each player. If I he / she do not like I tell it in a quiet way. 5.No 6.7 8.berarzaa (the best roblox player on earth) 9. I can support the club by all the people to help as best as possible. That gives them more motivation to keep playing. I think it's very nice to moderate. All players deserve a chance to be methods accepted in each game. if they are abused by other players, I try to stand up for the player who can play a game in a peaceful manner. 10.Cold water from justin bieber :)
CalebIsAJoker
#210645789Saturday, February 25, 2017 8:25 PM GMT

1. Club President. 2. I found this club from an Ad. 3.I spent 30 minutes 4. I joined to enjoy having a responsibility as I find it nice to help out others. 5. Nope. 6. 10 7. I would fill it out in the "Hacker Forum". 8. Berarzaa 9. I would be able to help those who need help and be able to get rid of hackers cause if ill get the job as "Club President" I would be in club most of the day. 10. My favorite song in the Club is Lil Yachty.
jvvdon
#210668539Sunday, February 26, 2017 12:41 AM GMT

Hu
jvvdon
#210668559Sunday, February 26, 2017 12:41 AM GMT

Lol
jvvdon
#210668574Sunday, February 26, 2017 12:42 AM GMT

Hhhhhh
jvvdon
#210668606Sunday, February 26, 2017 12:42 AM GMT

Hi
iiLordFrost
#210779612Sunday, February 26, 2017 10:32 PM GMT

1. Hopefully to kick/ban people from the game if they violate terms of service 2. I found it through MrPinkAnt 3. about 5 - 10 minutes 4. I thought this club was very cool and well made so i would love to work here 5. no and i don't really plan on it soon 6. 10/10 7. either report to an admin or report him to the ROBLOX Team Support 8. MrPinkAnt 9. It'll help people play the game correctly and not violate terms of services 10. The Chainsmokers - Closer (My first song ever on Club Orchid, but there's other songs i like)
iiLordFrost
#210779935Sunday, February 26, 2017 10:35 PM GMT

Sorry on number 10 i changed to I Took a Pill in Ibiza
steeliertooth18
#210944344Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:59 PM GMT

###### co. owner #### ad and I thought that looks good so I entered ### say around like ##### mins ######### the add cos it looked good same answer as # #### not yet but if I do find a hacker(doubt it will be john doe lol) I will screenshot and fill the forum in 6.meh I get a lot of # like I'm saying ###### it comes up as ###### but I say about #### grammar ###### answer as # take screenshot ##### that's easy but the group owner is ######### ###### helping the owner #######
Brxnd
#211053541Thursday, March 02, 2017 12:21 AM GMT

1. Club Security 2. From one of your streams 3. About 20-40 minutes 4. Because I wanted to make new friends, have fun and chill 5. Actually no, I Probably do the recommendation forum 6. I'd Say 9? 7. Kick Them, if they join again ill perm ban them 8. MrPinkAnt 9. Helping people and other nice stuff 10. Any song! Hopefully A moderator will review this :D
Ou_O
#211178172Friday, March 03, 2017 11:37 PM GMT

1. Club Bartender xd l0l 2. I found it on your profile l0l 3. ## minutes - ### minutes 4. I want to join because I can benefit the community by adding some damp (dank) memes to the club! 5. I have not because I didn't find any hackers/have any recommendations 6. ## ##### 7. I would kindly ask them to stop and if they don't kick them / ban them l0l. 8. berarzaa (MrPinkAnt) 9. I can add memes l0l and make some lit songs on the playlist xd 10. I don't have favorites l0l I succ at life xd l0l
TheKillerBoy92
#211180997Saturday, March 04, 2017 12:23 AM GMT

###### Security ####### this group while looking for games ### Hours ######### I like to party :3 And look for people that aren't doing stuff #### #### ##### them #################### ######## care the club so I can't let people hack ######### Storm
raeganchristian
#211186507Saturday, March 04, 2017 2:08 AM GMT

## Developer ## Found this club ## #### streams. ## I play about ## minutes. ## I'd join the group, cause your awesome. <3 ## No, not really. ## ##### Grammar. ## If someone is hacking I would permeant ban them. ## The person who created this club is ######## ########### ## I will benefit this club by being nice, until they like Club Orchid. ### Don't know.
Skelly_DoesFaZe
#211186610Saturday, March 04, 2017 2:11 AM GMT

1. What job do you hope for? Admin/Moderator 2. How did you find this club? Myfriends invited me! 3. How many hours/minutes do you stay at the club each day? i will be willing to dedicate about 3 hours a day 4. Why did you want to join this club? I love these types of things 5. Have you participated in the recommendation/hacker forums? No 6. On a scale from 1-10 how good is your grammar? 9-10 7. What do you do if a person is hacking? i would tempban them until further notice by a higher-up 8. What is the person's roblox username who made this club? MrPinkAnt 9. How will you getting this job benefit the club? I will try to help benefit the community by making it a better and nicer place! 10. Lastly, What is your favorite music in the club (Doesnt Matter on the Test) The Show Goes On
AheadTertn
#211343516Sunday, March 05, 2017 11:45 PM GMT

# I would like to be a server # I saw an ad then saw that it was hiring # As much as I can I and I will play more if a get a job. # I want to join because I just want to get some robux plus it will be fun to make new friends I can hangout with. # I have not but i will try to soon. # I would say from a ##### to #### # I tell a admin or mod. and complete a hacker forum. # ######## and ######### # I think it make people relax more and have them come back to the club more ## I like pretty much all the music that comes on
Prolics
#211483559Wednesday, March 08, 2017 12:57 AM GMT

1. Security 2. In a stream 3. 1-2 Hours 4. I wanted to help the club :D 5. Yes 6. 10 7. Report them to the admins or owner 8. berarzaa/MrPinkAnt 9. I will take away the Exploiters/Hackers 10. See you again I hope to be security :D Have a good day!
SparkleTimePrince
#211734529Saturday, March 11, 2017 9:26 PM GMT

Co owner from ants stream I am known as the mlg god ##### hours I have to say trend cause it get tagged I have told ant if I have seen a hacker you report them to the hacker for Mr Pink ant I would make it more enjoyable and be helpful to new players juju on Dat beat
RioMagical
#211956392Tuesday, March 14, 2017 10:48 PM GMT

1. Club Directors 2. When you guy sent out the adds. 3. 30 minutes to 1 hour 4. Because clubs are the best and this club is the best! 5. It was a false hacker form. 6. 8-10 7. Ban them or call a person who can ban. 8. MrPinkAnt by the way love your vids <3 9. I always help not only for robux but to help out. 10. Panda By Menace
HorsesRock32123
#212045748Thursday, March 16, 2017 3:19 AM GMT

##### to be a fashion designer. My friend who works at the club told me about it. At least ###### min a day. I am bored and I want a job. I have done all of the hacker forms. I am very good at grammar I would give myself a solid #### If I saw a hacker I would tell them to stop and if they do not I kick them out. the name of the creator is ########## If I can join the club will have extra protection from hackers. I love all the songs in the club but my actual favorite is Juju on that beat. Note: I hope I get this job I love Club Orchid
GoIden_Dove
#212086407Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:15 PM GMT

1. What job do you hope for? I am hoping for the job of Security. 2. How did you find this club? Well I have a friend who is in this group and so this looked like a interesting group to join. 3. How many hours/minutes do you stay at the club each day? I stay for about 2 - 4 hours a day. 4. Why did you want to join this club? I wanted to join this club because this looks like the only club group that is actually organised with ranks. 5. Have you participated in the recommendation/hacker forums? No I have not,since I have not seen any hackers/exploiters. 6. On a scale from 1-10 how good is your grammar? I would rate my grammar as 9.5 since I do make grammar mistakes, but I correct them. 7. What do you do if a person is hacking? I would report that person to a Moderator with proof of that person hacking. 8. What is the person's roblox username who made this club? The username is MrPinkAnt. 9. How will you getting this job benefit the club? Well I would stop trollers from ruining other people's time at the club,so others can enjoy their time. 10. Lastly, What is your favorite music in the club Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a wonderful day!-GoIden_Dove.