colin6494
#212280263Saturday, March 18, 2017 9:56 PM GMT

## I wish to ## security. ## I found this club from your ####### channel. ## I play about # hour a day. ## So I can keep it safe! ## No I haven't. ## I would say an ## ## I would fill out the hacker forum. ## colin6494. ## Me getting this job would keep Club Orchid safe! ### I always have my volume muted, but I can start having volume ###
Delta_NightHowler
#212344710Sunday, March 19, 2017 6:40 PM GMT

1. I would like to apply for Club Senior Security or just regular Club Security depends on how good I did. If I did good enough for Senior Security or just regular security. 2. I saw ads about it and I got really interested! (Ads, Look amazing, by the way) 3. Usually stay at the club 50 minutes through 1 hour. 4. To meet the founder that made this amazing group! It also looked fun so I joined it and I also want####m##t####e new people! 5.No, Not yet but I'm planning to! Maybe the Recommendation Forum! 6. I think 10. As if you read the answered questions above 6 my grammar is pretty good. I have been in many, British, Clone, Droid, and Military Army Groups. Which they all want you to use perfect grammar. 7. Inform a Moderator, Administrator, A High Ranking member in the group, Or the Owner/Co-Owner. 8. Old Username is berarzaa or the New Username which is MrPinkAnt. 9. This will benefit the club because with more security we are able to clear out the hackers, betrayed High Ranking members, and disrespectful players. 10. Cold Water, By Justin Bieber Thank You, If you read my application hopefully I get in! Have a Good Day Guys! XxExoticRaptorxX
xMami_Ry
#212669777Friday, March 24, 2017 3:55 AM GMT

1.I hope to be a moderator! 2. I see your youtube and I've heard you talk about it. 3. About 4 or 6 hours 4. This seen awesome and I'd have to be a part of it! 5. No. 6. About a 9 7. I would get an admin or moderator. 8. MrPinkAnt 9. Well If there is a hacker I could maybe kick them from the game or just make sure there is not any hackers, and maybe help out! 10. I like all the music!
IamWxfiee
#213160744Friday, March 31, 2017 7:30 AM GMT

## Co-Founder. ## An add. ## An hour. ## I joined because it's the best club ever! ## Yes. ## ##### ## Warn them, if they keep doing it ban them. ## ######### ## ####### ### #### safe and making people smile! ### All music! Sorry for tags
iiwolfassassain
#213476600Monday, April 03, 2017 11:59 PM GMT

## I hope to be a Supervisor. #### you live ############## ### ################# I always wanted to #### ######## I have ###### I believe about #### I can see everyone having a good time and not hacking.
iiwolfassassain
#214291124Friday, April 14, 2017 4:14 AM GMT

I would love to be a guy who welcomes people. On a stream. About an hour. So I can see you! No I have not. About t en. I would report it to an HR. ################## So everyone will have a great time.
funkay2004
#214336200Friday, April 14, 2017 6:40 PM GMT

Club Security. You told us on a stream. About an hour. To see you! No. t en. Contact an admin. Mr Pink Ant. For nobody will harm Club Orchid! Cold Water songs (I'm not a fan of jb)
L_ilyyy
#214985380Saturday, April 22, 2017 5:37 AM GMT

1. I hope to be a Club Security. 2. I found this club ## #### ###### that you told us. 3. I would stay for about 2 to 3 hours. (If I can.) 4. I wanted to join this club because it looked amazing to play and it looked really well built. 5. I use to but if I need to do it again I would do it! 6. On a scale to 1-10 my grammar is 10. 7. If someone was hacking I would tell an admin or message you as soon as possible. (Or if I can kick them.) 8. MrPinkAnt. 9. I will make sure there is no drama and make sure everyone is happy and make sure everyone loves the club! 10. I hate everything about you by Three Days Grace. Thank you for letting me apply for a job. Hopefully someone reads this.. Have a good day (or night.)
prommander
#215375615Thursday, April 27, 2017 12:22 AM GMT

My Application- -Moderator -I searched up Mr Pink Ant I opened groups and clicked on Club Orchid.. -an hour or more -I feel I would do well and help out - I could have. -depends if I feel like wasting my energy on it -tell a mod -the trolling god, Mr Pink Ant - At the moment I'm already an HR of a few groups and I would benefit holding responsibility ("Passionate") -any song is gud 🐜🐜
superbritish
#216973430Saturday, May 20, 2017 8:06 PM GMT

1. What job do you hope for? Manager . 2. How did you find this club? Twitch. 3. How many hours/minutes do you stay at the club each day?I will end up playing it around maximum 3 hours a day. 4. Why did you want to join this club? I want to join the club because recently i having been fitting in other roblox groups/Clubs so i want to see if i fit in this one . 5. Have you participated in the ##################### forums? No because i have never ran into a ###### and never looked. 6. On a scale from 1-10 how good is your grammar? 10. 7. What do you do if a person is hacking?Record them and do a ###### Report Application and I have never had a good idea for the club. 8. What is the person's roblox username who made this club? Berarzaa. 9. How will you getting this job benefit the club? It will benefit for the Staff team to be on 100% 247. 10. Lastly, What is your favorite music in the club? I have to many favourits/ (Doesnt Matter on the Test)
deathrangers1
#217780378Wednesday, May 31, 2017 12:39 AM GMT

Can I apply please
xHiui
#217788814Wednesday, May 31, 2017 2:19 AM GMT

1. I'd like to be security and welcome people into the club. ## # ##### #### Orchid from a friend. 3. I plan on staying around 1 to 2 hours each shift. 4. I wanted to join Club Orchid because the overall name and the gfx make the club look very interesting and eye catching. 5. No, I haven't participated in any. 6. I would rate my grammar a 10/10. 7. If someone is hacking you should tell an admin and provide proof such as screenshots. 8. The username of the person who made Club Orchid is you, MrPinkAnt 9. Me earning this job will benefit the club because, as a security guard I will do as I'm told and make sure the club is secure. 10. My favorite song played at Club Orchid is Closer - The ############ If my application is accepted I am looking forward to working at the club!
Ezruik
#220105760Friday, June 30, 2017 1:10 PM GMT

I Would Like to Get the Security Job and i found this club on my Friend Fav Game well i stay 1-4 Hours a Day I want to join this Club because i want to help The Club From Annoying Kids Ruiners No i haven't Participated yet.. but soon i will.. well im not that good on grammar i'll rate my self 7/10 Imma Give him 2 Warnings And If i give him 3 he will Did again and said i have 2 more warnings, that's why i only give 2 warnings on Hackers. His User / Name Is MrPinkAnt Hmmm Like Keeping The Club From Autism kids Nein because i didn't join the Club Yet. i will soon as possible
C3nts
#220937279Monday, July 10, 2017 4:59 AM GMT

i just want to join the game and i found it by pinking berazaa
oCxlezz
#221024052Tuesday, July 11, 2017 2:28 AM GMT

A Mod Or Admin I was watching Pink Ant's Video About # hours or more Because i want to work for a club and chill out somewhere i can be myself. No Te n Give them ##### warnings and after that call a mod or if you are a mod or admin kick or ban them MrPinkAnt By Making sure that no hackers ruin the fun and that this club is a good place. Kyle - #### - Ft.Lil ###### By a good man.
BlueArtRBLX
#221302423Friday, July 14, 2017 2:17 PM GMT

Yeah
sotoroswell
#222926247Wednesday, August 02, 2017 12:28 AM GMT

#### I want to be a Mod. Next is. I found your club in your stream. Another is. I stay at club for ### hour. Now. Since I'm a fan of MrPinkAnt I would want to because I never actually had a job in a club before and it sounds Intresting. Next answer. I have participated in the recommendations forums. Next answer again. I have perfectly good grammar and it is a te n out of te n. Now. If I see a hacker hacking I would automatically ban the hacker. Next. I would benefit the club as a place responsible and I will be respectful to others and not Mod abuse. Finally. I like any song and I hope I will get this job marked and reviewed. :)
sotoroswell
#222926416Wednesday, August 02, 2017 12:31 AM GMT

One. I want to be a Mod. Next is. I found your club in your stream. Another is. I stay at club for one hour. Now. Since I'm a fan of MrPinkAnt I would want to because I never actually had a job in a club before and it sounds Intresting. Next answer. I have participated in the recommendations forums. Next answer again. I have perfectly good grammar and it is a te n out of te n. Now. If I see a hacker hacking I would automatically ban the hacker. Again now. The Roblox usernames who made this club is. #### ########## ###### sorry if I spelled ###### wrong or if I spelled ### wrong. Next. I would benefit the club as a place responsible and I will be respectful to others and not Mod abuse. Finally. I like any song and I hope I will get this job marked and reviewed. :)
HOTGIRLCHICA
#223020381Thursday, August 03, 2017 4:40 PM GMT

1. A Security. 2. I love watching your channel PinkAnt! 3. Maybe around 2-3 hours. 4. I love playing it, and it is one of my favorite games on ROBLOX. 5. Not Yet but i am gonna do it after this. 6. My grammar is around it 8-10. 7. I would give them three warnings, and Would show proof to an Admin. 8. L_0 which is PinkAnt. 9. Playing for hours, and communicating to other Robloxians. 10. I love listening to all the songs! :D Thank you for reading this!
dodiplays
#223253064Monday, August 07, 2017 1:18 PM GMT

YO CAN I APPLY I WANNA WORK THERE
Hypnotisim
#223290038Tuesday, August 08, 2017 1:04 AM GMT

1 Hacker Security 2 PinkAnt 3 Half Hour Starting At five 4 Bc I want to try a roblox job 5 no but i will after this 6 about an eight 7 report to a staff member 8 they change their name all the time but his yt is PinkAnt 9 N/A 10 i like em all
BlueArtRBLX
#223309213Tuesday, August 08, 2017 9:17 AM GMT

Hi Pinkant
Ale96Gaming
#224107275Wednesday, August 23, 2017 3:32 AM GMT

## Admin ## Found it on one of you're videos ## i can stay about ### hours each day ## I wanna troll them ###### ;), and i wanna help the club grow! ## No, i haven't but i know what a hacker will do. ## i'd rate myself to a # ## i'll ban them ## ### ## i will ban hackers, and make it grow! ### Cold water - justin bieber ( i just joined the club and that music was playing, so i just put that :P )
hdog500
#224540428Friday, September 01, 2017 10:55 PM GMT

yes you r BANNED jkkkkk good job
strike624
#225161944Thursday, September 14, 2017 6:28 PM GMT

1: i would like to be a admin of the group and game i would like to meet you pinkant! I hope you answer to this and text me back if yes Accept my friend so i could speak to you.I would really appreciate it I'm a 14 year old and i don't know how to script I'm Vice president of The hotel Roblox inn.Thanks!!!! Sincerely Strike624