of     1   

YoungToastedMan
#207861211Sunday, January 22, 2017 12:56 AM GMT

I'm retiring. I know I shouldn't really be making a forum because I'm not that relevant or good, but I wanted to make sure everybody who's been there for me sees this. I started off in Mid s7, when I joined Usmigo's packers. Everything was new for me, but I was lucky to be around some veteran players on the Packers who taught me just by watching them play. There wasn't much to s7 besides the fact that it went by quickly, and we didn't make the playoffs. Fortunately, I learned quickly and I was satisfied with how my career started. s8 I was drafted to the cowboys in round 15(The Last Round). This season was when everything was a lot more fun to me. I learned how to short, C, TE, WR, and DE. Although I didn't get a lot of PT during games because obviously I wasn't that great, I did get a lot of PT during scrims. The Scrims were what developed me because I was on constantly, playing against some great players on Offense and Defense. This season was the season that I learnt the most because I watched and played against a variety of good teams and players. I didn't get many stats, but the game that I did was the final game, where we lost to IceKing's 49ers in the playoffs. I finished that game with an INT and 2 Touchdown catches, and it was the most fun I had in a game in a while, despite the L. I finished the season with 2 INTS, and 2 touchdown catches. s9 was the season where everything changed. It was a turning point in my career, because I did so much more. Again, I was drafted in the last round (round 15), but to Trent's redskins. I was skeptical about this team because we didn't really have any big names on our roster. Instead, we had some of the friendliest people I had ever met. From people like Trent, Tai, and Killerdog to people like ### ### butty, chase, and many more. I don't know what it was, but I was so good this season compared to my previous ones. I had developed alongside some of my greatest friends like Tai, Trent, Chase, etc. At the end of the season, I finished with 11 sacks, 1 safety, 9 touchdown catches, and no INTs. s10 was the season that flew by the fastest. It was too fast for me, especially because I unfortunately didn't do much for my team. Despite this, it was probably tied with s9 for being the most fun. I played along some super players like Kel, Tripp, Hyked, Cyked, Best, and much more. I didn't learn much because there wasn't much to learn anymore(lol), and I didn't get any better. My teammates were what made my journey in s10 better. The only game that I really did anything was against the Patriots in the playoffs. I finished that game with 1 Swat 6, and 1 additional INT, and a clutch catch in the fourth quarter. Somehow, this season was so fun despite how terrible I was.*cough* 9 dropped passes *cough*. Overall, I want to thank everybody I've played along. I'm too lazy to list some names, but the big picture is that the people that I played with on these teams were what made my short career fun. Not just my teammates, but the people I met during PUG's and such; people like Bosshawked, Robber2456, Cyntrix, and many more. Haha Sit
RxIsntHere
#207861281Sunday, January 22, 2017 12:58 AM GMT

a
Kelviinn
#207960240Sunday, January 22, 2017 10:12 PM GMT

CYA THIS SEASON YOUNG. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING MR.FUTUREQBOTY
Matthew0709
#207960796Sunday, January 22, 2017 10:18 PM GMT

feeldat
#207960820Sunday, January 22, 2017 10:18 PM GMT

aw bye toast

of     1