of     1   

Hunnylover82
#208105214Tuesday, January 24, 2017 7:54 AM GMT

Hello! This is the questions for GREEN CAFE! please read these so you know what to do for the interview to copy and paste these questions! :) Q1. What rank do you want? Q2. Why are you wanting this job so much? Q3. Are you wishing to put you're effort into you're rank and working AT GREEN CAFE? Q4. How active are you from 1-10? Q5. How good is you're grammar from 1-10 Any suggestions/comments before we end this session? If they Passed send them to a HR or if no one's there just you post it in group or just pm one of us HR'S please to notify us! If they failed and they argue just kick them and just say if they didn't argue Sorry you failed to.. ect,ect, like alot lack of grammar or spelling and you're punaction wasn't good or weren't enough detail.
chromix12
#208107551Tuesday, January 24, 2017 8:53 AM GMT

Wrong forum, please send it to another forum. i am a cool guy
Useragent
#208109632Tuesday, January 24, 2017 9:56 AM GMT

gib euromonies
SirGordonBrown
#208114449Tuesday, January 24, 2017 12:52 PM GMT

Q1. What rank do you want? owner Q2. Why are you wanting this job so much? because i am the best at owning things, i own lots, i own a golden toilet and a trump towers Q3. Are you wishing to put you're effort into you're rank and working AT GREEN CAFE? yes, i will make green cafe great again Q4. How active are you from 1-10? i'm a 10/10, i am just great and i will make green cafe great again Q5. How good is you're grammar from 1-10 i'm a 10/10, i am just great and i will make green cafe great again
FredrikBeast
#208115339Tuesday, January 24, 2017 1:19 PM GMT

Should be "What rank are you applying for?"
HarrySnotte
#208115635Tuesday, January 24, 2017 1:27 PM GMT

Q1. What rank do you want? i are want to bein a w8tr Q2. Why are you wanting this job so much? fur corruptsion in das c4feh Q3. Are you wishing to put you're effort into you're rank and working AT GREEN CAFE? nah Q4. How active are you from 1-10? 11 Q5. How good is you're grammar from 1-10 You ask me how good my grammar is while you used "you're" in the wrong place 3 times in only 5 sentences. You also forgot to put a question mark after the fifth question. Not to forget that you posted this in the wrong forum... I don't think you are ready yourself to work in a cafe.
slvd
#208118398Tuesday, January 24, 2017 2:50 PM GMT

C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob C&G you silly froob
s_inister
#208119724Tuesday, January 24, 2017 3:29 PM GMT

Wrong forum...
AannddyyLa
#208122207Tuesday, January 24, 2017 4:32 PM GMT

#1: Owner #2: So nobody has to suffer #3: What? #4: 0 #5:Better then yours it's "Your" not "You're" btw
Crispello
#208123017Tuesday, January 24, 2017 4:51 PM GMT

'Q5. How good is you're grammar from 1-10' my sides
AannddyyLa
#208123177Tuesday, January 24, 2017 4:55 PM GMT

Hey Green Café owner I think you need a new President that understands the difference from "You're" and "Your"
Crispello
#208123211Tuesday, January 24, 2017 4:55 PM GMT

'If they Passed send them to a HR or if no one's there just you post it in group or just pm one of us HR'S please to notify us!' 'HR'S' HR iS please to notify us! 'Are you wishing to put you're effort into you're rank and working AT GREEN CAFE?' Are yiu wishing to put you are effort into you are rank and working *starts shouting* AT GREEN CAFE?
Copic_Ciao
#208125376Tuesday, January 24, 2017 5:56 PM GMT

I will just correct all the grammar here! The words I corrected will be in brackets. Hello! This is the questions for GREEN CAFE! please read these so you know what to do for the interview to copy and paste these questions! :) Q1. What rank do you want? Q2. Why are you wanting this job so much? Q3. Are you wishing to put (your) effort into (your) rank and working (at) GREEN CAFE? Q4. How active are you from 1-10? Q5. How good is (your) grammar from 1-10(?) Any suggestions/comments before we end this session? If they (p)assed send them to (an) HR or if no one's there just you post it in (the) group or just pm one of us HR'S please(,) to notify us! If they failed and they argue just kick them(.) If they didn't argue (say) (s)orry you failed (because).. (etc) like (a) lack of grammar or spelling (or) (your) (punctuation) wasn't good or (there) (wasn't) enough detail. Some stuff didn't need to be corrected but I took it out because it made more sense and made the length much shorter. Make sure you don't put random capitals in random places either. "کTÜρid" iT ک€€мک TØ b€ TЋ€ lǺT€کT TЯ€пd Ǻпd €v€ЯyØп€ iک iп کTyl€!

of     1