of     1   

LeviWalkerIII
#208158583Wednesday, January 25, 2017 3:39 AM GMT

Welcome to the WWBL rulebook! (its pretty legnthy, and mostly common since, but whatever) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [TABLE OF CONTENTS] 1) Introduction 2) Basic Information 3) General/Game Rules 4) Suspensions 5) Coaching 6) Trading/Signing/Realsing 7) Getting hired by WWBL 8) Conclusion ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [INTRODUCTION] Welcome to WWBL - World Wide Basketball League! This league started out as another league but died off, so now were rebooting the league to where it left off, in the offseason of season 3, and im rebooting the league due to yes "hundres" of request over the past year, so we will see if the league will get back to 600 member where it was before! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [BASIC INFORMATION] 1) WWBL stands for "World Wide Basketball League" 2) We use power ball hoops, and that will never change. 3) This group is not for sale, please dont ask to buy it, as you will most liekly be suspended. 4) If you need any help or are wondering anything about WWBL, please message me, or my co-owner. 5) There are 4 teams in each conference, and the bottom team does not make it in the playoffs. 6) SEASON 3, will last 12 games, then we will enter playoffs. 7) Once we enter the playoffs, we will rounds of 3, 7, and then 7. 8) We will NOT have Board of Direcotrs, we will have owner, co-owner, and offiacting crew 9) Accounts have to have 5 badges, and be on for longer than 3 months. Any thing under those, will be labled an ALT and suspended. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [GENERAL/GAME RULES] 1) No spamming (Posting foolish things, pointless things, excessive repeating of something, etc.) 2) No flame wars on the wall (Starting arguments on the wall just to get a reaction.) 3) ABSOLUTELY No advertising (These include but are NOT limited to: Advertising leagues, groups, companies, games, etc.) 4) No being rude in general (Pretty self explanatory.) 5) No bribery (Paying players REAL robux to play on their team. We only allow you to use some of your cap space money [WHICH] to distribute to your players and staff.) 6) No over-shouting (Shouting something right above what I say. Only do this if you have permission.) 7) No deleting posts at random. 8) Don't suspend players WITHOUT the owners permission. 9) No accepting, declining, or removing of allies/ally requests without my permission. 10) No disobeying a staff member's request/order. (They have the authority to exile/suspend you.) 11) No fastbreak 3's (Stealing the ball and IMMEDIATELY shooting a 3 point shot. Corner 3's are allowed though. Also, if you are down by 10 points or more, you are allowed to shoot fastbreak 3's.) 12) If you are thrown off the map or far away because another player came in contact with you, it is NOT a foul. This is because of the roblox physics and CANNOT be controlled. 13) No pressing, which is coming to the offensive team's half court and stealing the ball. Pressing is ONLY allowed during an inbound of an oob ball. 14) No disrespecting the ref, GM, or ANY staff member at a game. You will be given a tech. 15) Once you receive 3 technical fouls, you will be ejected. (You will either be punished, kicked, or banned.) 16) Games MUST consist of AT LEAST 3v3. 4v4's are encouraged, and 5v5's are completely optional. However, if more only 2 for EACH team shows up, 2v2 will happen. 18) Other than that, we basically go by every other NBA rule. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [SUSPENSIONS] 1) Lets start off, getting suspended is a bad thing, and will make you look bad in the long run. 2) Suspensions can vary, depending on what you did. The suspension can be a game, or a season. 3) The scale goes this way: Warning, 3 game suspension, 6 game suspension,12 game suspension (Entire regular season) PERMANENT exile (You will NOT be allowed back into the league.) 4) Our suspensions are rough, so dont get suspended into the first place. 5) You can get suspended for MANY reasons, if you want to know, message me. 6) Leaving and rejoining the league, will get you suspended even more, so dont try it. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [COACHING] 1) We will have 8 coaches in WWBL season 3, and the botton team in that conference will not make the playoffs. 2) I expect you to be active, and I mean ACTIVE, I can get you replace before you have time to beg to me. 3) As a coach, your roster limit is 15, and I expect an active team, along with you. 4) If you cant make it to the drafts, ethier send me a message on who you want, or bring a represinitive. 5) You can always trade players, but you can only sign and realse before the playoffs. 6) You cant realse or sign players until AFTER the playoffs, so dont try to do it if you get eliminated. 7) Yes, this is simple, but please dont get suspended, you will probably get fired, and if you do it again, you definitly will. 8) I expect you to have a co-coach, just in case you cant make a game, its always nice. 9) If one of your players get suspdend, please dont argue back, its the right call. 10###f your team ragequits from a game and you do also, you will not coach again. 11) Lastly, if you ARE a coach, congrats (:! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [REALSING/TRADING/SIGNING] 1) Soon as the preseason starts, you are allowed to sign 15 people, and that stays throughout the whole season. 2) You can trade players at ANY time, but please note, not everyone likes trades! 3) You can realse anyone from the preseason to the playoffs. 4) *SOON AS PLAYOFFS START, YOU CANT SIGN/REALSE PLAYERS, ONLY TRADE* 5) In the offseason, you can trade, realse, and sign anyone you feel. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [GETTING HIRED BY WWBL] 1) The only way you will get hired is by being a officiating staff, or a team owner. 2) That also means if you ARE a officiating staff or a team owner, I epexct you to be active, as you can be reaplaced easily. 3) If you are a officiating staff, I expect you to ref when there is a game, because I will fire the inactives if a game has to PP beacuse of "refs" 4) We are not having Board of Directors, as thats practially the officiating staff job, but they must officiate games. 5) If any officiating staff so purhaps messes up on something, let me know, perferribly with a screenshot. 6) If all the spots are full, please dont spam my inbox asking to be a ref. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [CONCLUSION] WWBL was not the most famous league, but was up there, and was a classic league. With being with the more akward hoops, were coming back for a 3rd season, and as far as our league will take up, were starting back up at 0 members, thanks for everyone who joins the league, makes a wall post, goes to a game, does even the small things, because the small simple things, turn into the important things.

of     1