of     1   

Trillest_Jalen
#208273364Thursday, January 26, 2017 3:30 PM GMT

Golden Wings @ Roaring Flames Golden Wings: I see the good talent on their roster with treyjenkinshackedwow, DabeqstEagle, and xXKingCurryXx. Their coaching staff made good decisions in the draft. Their defense will have to carry their team as I see no standout QB. They may score some points with Julio at WR but unless they find a good QB I see their team struggling offensively but still winning because of their All-Star defense. Key Players: xXKingCurryXx, xXIamJulioJonesXx Roaring Flames: They have a large roster with about 16 players but I haven't seen them have but 1 practice. Come game time he will not know which players play what and plays. Their team will be carried by Deezblockjr the only player on this team I can see making plays Key Player: Deezblockjr, iiEastonix Score:21-7 Golden Wings Win ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ Gravestones @ Purple Dragons Nothing to say but Dragons have players, Gravestones dont. 0-0 Purple Dragons FF win ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ Fynesser's @ Lightning Boltz {GOTW} Game of the week because of they high powered offenses of both teams. Fynessers: Have a good offense and I have finally managed to get an active team. I hope my team will play very well against this team because if not we are getting blown out. Key Players:Trillest_Jalen,ffjacob9,DwayneHD,iAmTheLegend3 Lightning Boltz: jets had made a close to an unstoppable offense that will be a big part of the game. They have good WRs with robetpiggy. Yes they may have 4 players but they still have robetpiggy who can be unpredictable but when he's playing well he can have 3TD 300-yard games. They need to get more players in case they don't come to the game. Key Players: robetpiggy,jetsfan0906 Score:28-21 Fynessers ■▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬■ Los Angeles Venom @ Moss Killers Los Angeles Venom:O players nothing to say Moss Killers: Not even going to talk obviously an FF win. Key Players: YungJay5,lil_Saucy, KingTigVI Score: 0-0 Moss Killers FF win.

of     1