of     1   

NicoOrellana
#208440371Saturday, January 28, 2017 11:50 PM GMT

✪▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✪ ok look, now I know it's only been 1 week for the Media to be Predicting the Rutgers Cup. Although what did you see when you watched the Wildcats? I saw a Dominant Force that basically worked circles against the so called "#1 Offense" AND the "#1 Defense". You got Explicit covering Kid got what 4 Pick 6s? 2 in one Game, You also have Senpai, TheMaster, AND Explicit on offense, but you can't even put up a Field Goal. I can't say the least if that was bad coaching, or bad players that have grown out of this league. Themaster retired after that night game over for him, Senpai Threatened to Quit heck even Explicit went to Hudson. So now your missing your key players from the Team that was quote "The Rutgers Cup Favorite" Hey newsflash, Greenhawks aren't even gonna make it to the Rutgers Cup! Are you kidding? and Then you got Cornfield who just took out the Biggest team, Shrunk the Rage Quitters now when I look at the greenhawks they got 14 Players. That makes Cornfield the big dog so far this week. I'm 2 for 3 on my Rutgers Cup Predictions, Season 1 I said Cornfield would win it, I was wrong, Season 2 I said Greenhawks would get it I was right, and Same goes to Season 3. I'm willing to bet that, Cornfield is not only gonna win Rutgers Cup 4 but Dominate all season. You Staring down at VCDerp and Nyfootball in the Dawn of an Insane Squad. Taking a look at the Schedule, They have a 98% Chance of going Undefeated, 98% thats hot. So with that being said, You can hate my prediction, or you can look into it, You can see the Week 1 Highlights how they MAULED the Defending Champions, Ridge Mountain was a HOT MESS Friday night. It's only a matter a time before we get to March and we see Blackifyyx holding that Trophy, Thats all I got to say.
Bobby_Lane
#208441302Sunday, January 29, 2017 12:03 AM GMT

*As it is Week 1 and Hudson still had not played, also ridge is bad*
jpcopsome
#208442177Sunday, January 29, 2017 12:16 AM GMT

*Jp with 2 tds with 1 catch plus 1 int hes also great

of     1