of     1   

MrAwesome521
#208508899Sunday, January 29, 2017 8:37 PM GMT

___________________ >Overview Hello people of the NRBA community. As you all know I am the Commissioner of the NRBA. You're probably asking what is this about. The answer is quite simple. It's everything YOU need to know about the NRBA. I'll be doing this when I have time, I recently finished midterms and it's given me a three day weekend. ___________________ >Table of Contents 1) SCHEDULE 2) CCM UPDATES 3) BOARD OF DIRECTORS 4) CYCLOPS 101 5) NRBA CONTEST 6) SEASON 13 ___________________ >Schedule To keep it short and sweet, the NRBA Schedule for Season 12 will be revised. Originally the season was to be ended on March 17, 2017. However, me and CloneJohn have determined it's better to speed up the schedule. We will be shorten the season to 15 weeks (15 games). You're also probably asking, 'why?' What does this do for the league? The answer is also pretty simple. Simply what it does is that we can cut the season by a week (7 days). When I say revising the schedule I also mean making some games closer to each other. For example some games have time lapses of 2-3 days off. I'll be cutting it to one. The small things, no need to worry people. This will not be implemented until WEEK 7. So you will have that schedule revised very soon. ___________________ >CCM Update Yes, the arenas will put under revision. Apparently it had something to do with our chat, whatever was implemented. The savage Cyclops went off on a message to Roblox talking about how unhelpful they were in an attempt to resolve the problem. Hilarious. Anyways it should shortly be back and working. While I'm on the subject, on the schedule I was suppose to release CCM2, same arena, with MAJOR updates. And trust me I truly do apologize for not being able to complete it. I will be releasing snippets of the arena from time to time. For example, the court will now also have border lines to match the corresponding team. If you don't know what I'm referring to, your loss. New locker rooms have been added. A contest has also been released solely for the NEW ARENA. SD_23 and myself have been working on this. While he works on the arena itself, I shall be working with the scripts and adding new decals, without overdoing it like Roboxlesses did. Please do note, this will be completed by latest the playoffs, earliest by WEEK 8/9, get it down on your calendars. We will be holding something special for the release of the arena. Maybe a rap competition with DJ Weezus, my boy DJ Kiddingus Ink, and DJ LM??? ___________________ >Board of Directors My team hasn't worked as well as I would've liked. 9tailed hasn't been the right hand man I've expected, but he's produced work in the NCAA. CloneJohn has done a lot for the league and he definitely will be promoted soon. CityConflict has done the biggest task I've asked for this season and that's a handbook that shall be published in the off-season to save everyone from confusion. Cooldude's main priority has been the Park and I'm pretty sure he's done great. Anyways I will be adding people to my team and getting rid of a few or none. I will remain as your commissioner for Season 13, I am confirming it right now in this forum. It's been a rocky first season as commissioner, but trust me Season 13 will go a lot smoother and it'll be enjoyable with a brand new generation of arrogant kids disrespecting the staff. With that being said, I appreciate everything CloneJohn has done. And I promise that he will receive a promotion for his work. But in my defense, he has more time on his hand. He takes noob classes at Roblox University. ___________________ >Cyclops 101 This is a message from Cyclops and I will be making this very clear, anyone interested in any of these things please contact CYCLOPS immediately. To put it in basic terms, Cyclops wants to get rid of all his limited(s) for a prices, as well has his r$. If you are interested contact him for MORE information. With that being said, he has told me that after all of his items are gone, as well as his R$, he shall be stepping down. I cannot speak on behalf of him, but do expect that soon if people are interested in these items. FOR SALE: - R$ - LIMITED(S) ___________________ >NRBA Contest Someone of course shouted over me on the NRBA wall and completely forgot to add my forum. This is a contest if anyone is interested: Big R$ involved. Take advantage of that ASAP before it's ALL gone: https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=206729243 ___________________ >NRBA Season 13 This seems very far away. But trust me, it is right around the corner and I cannot wait for Season 13. Very few details that people may be intrigued, or may want to debate about: - CCM2 will be RENAMED, as well as CCM3 - Potentially 2 NEW arenas (in the works) - Pre-Season will go back to 2 WEEKS - Alternative way to access ROSTER SHEETS/PLAYER VALUES/ALL NRBA STUFF - NRBA Store will be introduced during the OFF-SEASON - Golden Membership will receive DISCOUNTS to everything NRBA ___________________ >Conclusion Thank you for taking time to go through this. Yes, it's been a pretty rough season, but thank you for supporting OUR league even at the lowest point. There's always room for improvement. Shout out to the staff who's been decent overall, to Cyclops for giving me the opportunity to run the one league I've dedicated myself to. Thank you everyone, seriously. Thank you!
xBez
#208509261Sunday, January 29, 2017 8:41 PM GMT

sukers
VisualDimes
#208510157Sunday, January 29, 2017 8:51 PM GMT

you can get banned for selling robux and limiteds for real cash.
CandicePlaya29
#208513873Sunday, January 29, 2017 9:33 PM GMT

dev ex idiot
moshi75005
#208522112Sunday, January 29, 2017 11:12 PM GMT

you have to get accepted for dev ex lol send R$0
Kirk_Gibson
#208523157Sunday, January 29, 2017 11:27 PM GMT

RANK ME TO GOLDEN MEMBER ALREADY
willygum
#208573406Monday, January 30, 2017 6:25 PM GMT

Yo, make s13 summer plzzz
gray
#209074834Sunday, February 05, 2017 5:17 PM GMT

s13 summer pleaseeeee and yoooo fix schedule all times say 1 pm hiii im splashin

of     1