chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

auraphaara
#208569014Monday, January 30, 2017 5:04 PM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say? auraphara
JalenRints
#208580977Monday, January 30, 2017 8:29 PM GMT

PISS OFF FORD very good, haha yes
eelee345
#208583873Monday, January 30, 2017 9:10 PM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say?
omni
#208585325Monday, January 30, 2017 9:28 PM GMT

PISS OFF FORD
JohnnyMosaic
#208585666Monday, January 30, 2017 9:32 PM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say? 🔨Twitter.com/JohnnyMosaic🔨 Model Of Me: https://www.roblox.com/library/628612976/JohnnyMosaic-Model
silentninja31
#208590193Monday, January 30, 2017 10:30 PM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say?
Ithesportsbomb
#208590554Monday, January 30, 2017 10:35 PM GMT

undoubtedly a copypasta
Zammy67rocks5
#208590881Monday, January 30, 2017 10:39 PM GMT

SammieStupidSavage
#208591124Monday, January 30, 2017 10:43 PM GMT

PISS OFF ITHE
Kirk_Gibson
#208591195Monday, January 30, 2017 10:44 PM GMT

I am 13 and not mature at all
DJ_31
#208592149Monday, January 30, 2017 10:57 PM GMT

mature people wouldn't say this
seqret
#208592539Monday, January 30, 2017 11:03 PM GMT

vikingsfan397
#208592641Monday, January 30, 2017 11:04 PM GMT

swooby
#208592797Monday, January 30, 2017 11:06 PM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say? ~HOBA Staff
Trig0n0metric
#208593621Monday, January 30, 2017 11:16 PM GMT

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
eelee345
#208598183Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:17 AM GMT

PISS OFF TRIG
PhilCoke
#208598249Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:18 AM GMT

PISS OFF EELEE "I would never lie. I willfully participated in a campaign of misinformation." -- Fox Mulder
Nurdawg
#208598932Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:28 AM GMT

SammieStupidSavage
#208601803Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:01 AM GMT

cambooalt
#208601924Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:03 AM GMT

The legend himself for combo breaking is here C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
SammieStupidSavage
#208602400Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:08 AM GMT

PISS OFF CAMBOO
Trig0n0metric
#208614286Tuesday, January 31, 2017 3:31 AM GMT

PISS OFF CAMBOO
OfficerVideoGame
#208614522Tuesday, January 31, 2017 3:34 AM GMT

PISS OFF CAMBOO I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say?
vikingsfan397
#208623244Tuesday, January 31, 2017 5:47 AM GMT

ford08105
#208641892Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:58 PM GMT

PISS OFF FORD But who am I to say

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2