of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DiamondGreen
#208543104Monday, January 30, 2017 4:00 AM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say?
OfficialRxce
#208543177Monday, January 30, 2017 4:02 AM GMT

the tl;dr is i'm an overconfident 8th grader weeb
CheeseyMacral
#208543183Monday, January 30, 2017 4:02 AM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say? Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
perrandude
#208543267Monday, January 30, 2017 4:03 AM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say?
MarioKartAddict
#208543367Monday, January 30, 2017 4:04 AM GMT

ebenton95
#208543421Monday, January 30, 2017 4:05 AM GMT

vikingsfan397
#208543432Monday, January 30, 2017 4:06 AM GMT

deathrange07
#208543616Monday, January 30, 2017 4:09 AM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say? "To go into this question of what is death, what lies beyond death...all that becomes rather meaningless if you don't know how to live." - J. Krishnamurti -:- RIP Koolboy123, Oct. 1, 1992-Apr. 27, 2016 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Bensbrother
#208543625Monday, January 30, 2017 4:09 AM GMT

I say I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say?
YeetGodBadcole
#208543688Monday, January 30, 2017 4:10 AM GMT

so you are a brony ok
vikingsfan397
#208543758Monday, January 30, 2017 4:11 AM GMT

PISS OFF BADCOLE
Trig0n0metric
#208543778Monday, January 30, 2017 4:11 AM GMT

PISS OFF BADCOLE
perrandude
#208543781Monday, January 30, 2017 4:11 AM GMT

PISS OFF BADCOLE
jimbobucky
Top 100 Poster
#208543823Monday, January 30, 2017 4:12 AM GMT

PISS OFF BADCOLE
WingerCrusher
#208544030Monday, January 30, 2017 4:15 AM GMT

PhilCoke
#208546513Monday, January 30, 2017 4:58 AM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like The X-Files. But when I recommend my best friend and X-Files, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching ############### and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Hank Moody cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say? "I would never lie. I willfully participated in a campaign of misinformation." -- Fox Mulder
Matthew_Strome18
#208550744Monday, January 30, 2017 6:29 AM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say? x11
lnplodedalt
#208555206Monday, January 30, 2017 8:27 AM GMT

RefrigeratorPerry
#208556996Monday, January 30, 2017 9:58 AM GMT

TampaBay_Lightning
#208557863Monday, January 30, 2017 11:06 AM GMT

SammieStupidSavage
#208558201Monday, January 30, 2017 11:33 AM GMT

deathrange07
#208559611Monday, January 30, 2017 12:49 PM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say? "To go into this question of what is death, what lies beyond death...all that becomes rather meaningless if you don't know how to live." - J. Krishnamurti -:- RIP Koolboy123, Oct. 1, 1992-Apr. 27, 2016 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
DarkImperiator
#208560965Monday, January 30, 2017 1:41 PM GMT

JalenRints
#208561187Monday, January 30, 2017 1:47 PM GMT

I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. I heard someone say "mid-teens" before, and that got me thinking. I'm 13, and I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. For example, I really like anime. But when I recommend my best friend and anime, and he watches it, I find myself knowing so much more about the stories and characters afterwards, leading me to believe that he doesn't have the amount of attention span, appreciation for a good story, or overall brain capacity to understand the story as I do( I don't want to dog on my friend but I just feel that way). After watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and completely loving it for its lovable character (cough cough Pinkie Pie cough cough) and well different thought scenarios that really made you think, I feel like I could handle just about any mental task. I don't want to brag or boast, but I feel like I'm pretty smart and mature for my age. What would you say? very good, haha yes
ford08105
#208561322Monday, January 30, 2017 1:52 PM GMT

Why is this on Ro-Sports? And nobody cares if you're mature. Act like you're mature. But who am I to say

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right