of     1   

Section106
#208591045Monday, January 30, 2017 10:41 PM GMT

Make us be able to toggle the strictness of the safe chat. Perhaps bout 5 levels, Premade (More on this later), Super Strict, Strict, Mild, and Minor. Note: If you don't set it manually, ROBLOX would set a mode by default based on your age. Default Age Settings: Premade|Under 5 Super Strict|5-10 Strict|10-13 Mild|13-16 Minor-Over 16 |==========What Is Super Strict chat?==========| Simply the current safe chat for the people that are under 13 years of age. (The one that uses more hashtags then Twitter) |==========What Is Strict chat?==========| Simply what the safe chat was in 2016 for people under 13 years of age. (I call it the bearable one) |==========What Is Mild chat?==========| Simply what the safe chat was in 2016 for people over 13. |==========What is Minor Chat?==========| FREEDOM!!! Well, not total freedom. This would still hashtag actual swears and that's about it. But not crap. I like saying crap. :b Fun Fact: Anyone with their age over 13 on their account can say crap. I know a lot of you already know this, but at the same time, a lot of others dont. |==========What is Premade chat? (Might need a better name)==========| Premade chat is basically inspired by the Club Penguin safe chat. This chat would have premade sentences, ready to be used to chat. It would be next the impossible to insult someone. It would also make it easier for people who are too young to type correctly, or people who are very slow typers to communicate. You may also set if you want the premade messages to appear for the other chat options as well. Also, I am really going to up the ante here, and only allow them to interact with other people that use the same chat, including games, and vice versa. Players with other settings can still see their account, but cannot interact with them. (EX: Messaging) It would also tell them something like this. "This account has premade chat enabled, you can not interact with him" You may think its cruel, but other people could possibly make fun of these players for having "baby" chat. People already judge on looks, more judgement would be bad. |=========Parents========| For you concerned parents about your child setting the chat to a level that you don't want, don't worry. You can lock the ability for them to change it. If they try, they would need a passcode that you set. (OPTIONAL) You may also set it to emai##### whenever someone tries to change the settings, and if it was a success or failure. No one gets away with attempting to change it. |=======================| That is all, do you support this? Do you have suggestions? Do you hate it for some reason? Reply below, unless you have internet trust issues, or just going to do it to troll. Also, message to ROBLOX developers. This safe chat has gone way too far. I know that this is a kids game, but its even annoying some of those kids. Make a change for the better. |==========Off Topic (Its tradition for me)==========| I actually have very few problems with the safe chat, since my account age is set to over 13 years, but I made forum post anyways. Ya know, because I can see other people are annoyed by the safe chat. ROBLOX developers, if you make us ALL have to use the super strict chat I talked about, I will find you. (Not really, I would probably just leave ROBLOX, along with a lot of other people) Holy crap cracker, this post took a long time. This better get some replies. I am not joking when I say this, this took about an hour and a half. |=======================| [Does my signature line change a lot? YEP!]
loganggster
#208591156Monday, January 30, 2017 10:43 PM GMT

good idea. "I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every moment of it."
derpaderpr
#208592258Monday, January 30, 2017 10:59 PM GMT

This is actually fair, in my mind, hopefully ROBLOX will listen and do something like this. So that parents can have peace of mind and others can be happy.
loganggster
#208592356Monday, January 30, 2017 11:00 PM GMT

MY CAKEEEE "I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every moment of it."
Section106
#208599628Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:37 AM GMT

You can also check out one of my other forum posts. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=208280039 It talks about how to make unfair reports and reviews less annoying. [When a tree falls and no one's around to hear it, does Kevin Nash still tear his quad?]
DigitalMystery
#208599822Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:40 AM GMT

Support.
C_rson
#208600323Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:46 AM GMT

OP = god "I am brutally honest, I speak of nothing but the truth, you are just afraid to hear it or too stubborn and ignorant to acknowledge and understand it." - me

of     1