of     1   

alan34568
#208615628Tuesday, January 31, 2017 3:50 AM GMT

This is my wishlist for Roblox in 2017 and in the future. -Nothing will be hashtagged for people that are 16+ -You can change your group name. -Changing usernames will be free. -Have a "vote kick" for every server. -Players gain 5 Robux each day that they play. (I hated when they got rid of tickets because now you can't gain any Robux unless you buy it which is stupid.) -Remove Builders Club and make every player have access to everything such as creating groups and clothes without having to have Builders Club. -You can join as many groups as you want. And last but not least, CHANGE THE ROBLOX LOGO!
hajimeme
#208615871Tuesday, January 31, 2017 3:52 AM GMT

i hope this is bait "I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and gets everywhere."
Doge420noscope
#208615909Tuesday, January 31, 2017 3:53 AM GMT

-Nothing will be hashtagged for people that are 16+ I highly doubt it -You can change your group name. You can for a price of robux, but i get where you are coming from -Changing usernames will be free. One word, name sniping -Have a "vote kick" for every server. Can be added by the developer/owner anyway IE: Work at a pizza place -Players gain 5 Robux each day that they play. (I hated when they got rid of tickets because now you can't gain any Robux unless you buy it which is stupid.) NO GOD PLEASE NO -Remove Builders Club and make every player have access to everything such as creating groups and clothes without having to have Builders Club. That will ruin the WHOLE purpose of DevEx and virtual currency, roblox will most likely shut down -You can join as many groups as you want. Debateable Thats what i said, its mine

of     1