of     1   

AeePlus3
#208787188Thursday, February 02, 2017 6:43 AM GMT

Please fix filtering enabled. It is so hard to implement. Filtering enables breaks my game and half my scripts. While i was trying to figure it, i started smashing my head on the keyboard over and over. We need a plugin to make old scripts and tools change to filtering enabled or make it more simple to implement. Or just add a anti cheat for roblox or something. Filtering enabled is harder than scripting or rocket science. Please make it more simple to implement. filtering enabled off - game works perfect filtering enabled on - Half the game is broken.
ColdDeveloper
#208794368Thursday, February 02, 2017 10:24 AM GMT

Filtering enabled is easy to use. Basically with it on anything sent from the client that the server uses will not work. Also, soon ROBLOX will be making it that if a game is not filtering enabled then under 13 players will not be able to play it. So better learn it fast if you want people in it.
DataStore
#208794964Thursday, February 02, 2017 10:44 AM GMT

It's not a case of just snapping your fingers and it works. Filtering represents a drastic change in the communication between the client and the server. The reason "half the game breaks" is because it's not intended to just be a switch you flip, but rather something you build a game around - It's not something which can be made easier than it already is.
HarrySnotte
#208799621Thursday, February 02, 2017 1:22 PM GMT

It's literally just 1 wiki page you should read... Also, you're late with your complaints, FE has been standard on good games for years now. It's not really a surprise that it becomes obliged.

of     1