of     1   

snoozinq
#208808394Thursday, February 02, 2017 5:48 PM GMT

Many users make an account name that they soon regret and luckily, as we know, we are able to change is for 1000RS. This is all good and well but what about if people want to change their usernames so people do not know that they are the same person. You could just block them, yes, but what if they haven't done anything wrong and you don't particularly want to stop seeing their feed and what games they play. I think that on the account settings they should add a button which allows users to allow only who they want to see their previous usernames. Similar to choosing who you allow to chat with you or follow you(Friends, Followers or Nobody etc) It seems to me like a sensible action to execute for the following reasons: -some users may be embarrassed by past usernames and will feel uncomfortable knowing the public can view them -you may not want other users to know you are the same person and it's almost like a fresh start is available -previous usernames may have meant something bad that you don't want people to see -if just gives users that extra stretch of privacy too I'm sure there are many other reasons why people may want to hide their usernames. This is just what I thought of.
wonderful72pike
#208808559Thursday, February 02, 2017 5:52 PM GMT

The entire point of showing previous usernames is so users can't pretend they're a different person. No support at all.
Veroax
#208809558Thursday, February 02, 2017 6:23 PM GMT

No support. if you want to play with the same person without them knowing you, just create an alt. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝕴𝖘 𝕮𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖉. 𝕴𝖙 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝕭𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖀𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖑 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕴𝖘 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕷𝖊𝖋𝖙.

of     1