of     1   

dudemanforever
#208969643Saturday, February 04, 2017 6:43 PM GMT

Yes, I know… Another complaint right? Well, maybe. I am really disgusted as an old '09 Roblox player seeing all of these random and totally unnecessary updates coming along that ruin the game. (Yes, I am talking about that thumbnail update.) Don't even get me started on R15. It doesn't feel like the same game anymore, and I rarely go online. Only sometimes do I check for events that might be worthwhile, or some free hats on the catalog, since I can't afford any other hats with tickets being discontinued. The new logo is all right, but again I miss the old one. Maybe what Roblox is doing is for the best though? If you think about it, they aren't trying to appeal to the veterans of Roblox anymore. They couldn't care less what we think because we are now a minority on this game, and they want to draw in the new players. Roblox can't compete with these other high tech games and these updates are necessary to keep the game alive and running. That is probably what led to the end of tickets in the first place. Roblox may be running out of money, and this is what the need to do to survive. Look at what happened to Club Penguin! The game has been the same for years, and everyone thought it was all great, but now it will be shutting down in March. (Unless of course it is a sham to get awareness to the people to start playing the game again and they are lying about shutting it down to earn extra money.) That brings me to another point on Roblox's possible poor cash-flow. Im sure everyone has noticed the unpleasant spike in sponsored, total garbage, events. I miss those good old times when jumping around on an exploding brick tower was considered a great time. A game like that could make it all the way to the front page! Of course back then if you had 200 people at your place, you were a Roblox legend. Now even if you have almost 1000 players, you are considered a lower level Roblox celebrity. People are getting almost 20,000 players on their game which is an astronomical number compared to 8 years ago! Yes, times have really changed and it hurts to see the game I enjoy so much become something totally different and much more complex. I still, and always will, have # special place for this game. Maybe the change is for the better? Maybe it is vital for Roblox's success? Thank you for reading…
dudemanforever
#208969758Saturday, February 04, 2017 6:44 PM GMT

Meant to say 2010 player, I was mistaken and thought I was on my older account!
dudemanforever
#208971237Saturday, February 04, 2017 6:59 PM GMT

please read the post
zakman97
#208971385Saturday, February 04, 2017 7:00 PM GMT

ROBLOX IS DEAD... DEAD... TO ME IF THEY DON'T REVERT THIS NOW LITTERLY ALL MY ROBLOX PLACES 140 OF THEM ALL LOOK HORRIBLE NOW... EVEN THUMBNAILS I PAID FOR ARE NOW HORRIBLE... BECAUSE THEY OVER WROTE THEM!!!!!

of     1