of     1   

Cerxei
#208987461Saturday, February 04, 2017 10:07 PM GMT

I know this may seem far-fetched, but maybe Roblox should consider abolishing the guest feature. Getting rid of this feature may be big, but i have multiple reasons on why they should. 1.Not being able to communicate. I believe being able to converse is a HUGE key feature in Roblox. In pvp games you can chat with your teammates and come up with battle strategy's to ensure your victory. Since the guests have their chat feature turned off, they cannot commune and/or share their ideas and concerns. Plus, since they cannot speak, they usually get in the way. I know that sounds mean and unnecessary to say, but it is most of the time true. When they dont know how to play the game, and you cant tell them how to properly, it becomes quite the hassle. 2.Whither you are a guest or not, you must download the game to play. There isn't much I can do to elaborate on this topic. Its self explanatory. If you are going to download the game, you might as well should get a functioning account as well. It only takes one-two minuets to create one, so there should be no reason why you shouldn't spend a couple minuets of your time to get an official profile. You don't even have to verify yourself. You simply type then play. 3.If they exploit or "hack" your server, you cannot report them. If a guest gets a program that can potentially allow them to "hack", you cannot report them because they don't have a personal account and receive a new name every time they quit roblox. Surly you can see the numerous issues with this situation. I cant even count the times I've joined Mad Games then have to leave because a guest has "hacked" the server to the point where you cannot even spawn because you keep dying on the spot. I've had one game where a guest found a way to use the chat to speak. Said guest then proceeded to change the textures of the map to Pepe the frog. Anyways, i'm sorry that was rather long, but i wanted to elaborate to the best of my abilities to make this as accurate and convincing as possible. Thank you.
Treachourous
#208988000Saturday, February 04, 2017 10:12 PM GMT

people have been begging for years to remove guests. but roblox refuses.
Cerxei
#208988969Saturday, February 04, 2017 10:23 PM GMT

I'm very aware and extremely annoyed about it. They say roblox is a people's game, but they refuse to hear the people's concerns and solutions.
jjblox26
#208989411Saturday, February 04, 2017 10:27 PM GMT

1. I agree 2.what would be he point of forcing them to create a account? it wont earn roblox more money... 3. hackers play on alt accounts that were made 2 days ago. think they can't create more?
iskyoork
#208989666Saturday, February 04, 2017 10:29 PM GMT

how about no there are 10 types of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't
Cerxei
#208990906Saturday, February 04, 2017 10:42 PM GMT

I think may understand your concerns about the coding but, since you are a person who understands binary better than i do, can you please elaborate why the process would be so troublesome?
SuperNinjaReturn
#208991475Saturday, February 04, 2017 10:48 PM GMT

i support guests also are confusive players "children" who makes to break your enjoyiable game also i more support about exploiting we cant report them and if someone ban that guest they can still come back because of changing the names
dogs7301
#209007634Sunday, February 05, 2017 1:31 AM GMT

The problem I have about this is why have the option to create a guest account? An account like mine is free and you can even chat with friends if your over 13. It doesn't really make any sense to me..is because you need parent permission?
SinisterUSA
#209007863Sunday, February 05, 2017 1:33 AM GMT

how about no (2) a meme a day keeps the teachers away

of     1