of     1   

Mashuplayer
#209012102Sunday, February 05, 2017 2:13 AM GMT

Tix removing was good, but some people wanted to bring them back, ROBLOX, I know you're busy but you cannot redo the update. The chat was great, but I like how it was filtered, Ignore people who had problems with the chat in games and why they suck.
nairb
#209013212Sunday, February 05, 2017 2:23 AM GMT

If SlingshotJunkie's hashtag is correct, then your idea is already implemented.
Noxare
#209015063Sunday, February 05, 2017 2:42 AM GMT

> tix removed because "people bot currency" > robux is botted too, and its a poor excuse to tell us roblox doesn't want to update robux AND tix too > chat filter added > result of roblox overreacting to a news article taken far out of context > roblox adds forced thumbnails > ruins the thumbnails of games not dependent on thumbnails > roblox adds new logo > no reason for it at all > roblox makes roblox toys > money fishing kids and making them join and give them even more money > roblox canceled giftsplosion > ruined a annual tradition > roblox didn't hatch any 2016 eggs > ruined an annual tradition > roblox doesn't make their own events anymore > ruined a tradition > Games doesn't host events anymore, in fact a non-admin hosted egg hunt 2016 > ruined a tradition > OP says "ignore people who had problems with updates" > doesn't realize ROBLOX made unnecessary, unwarranted, unwanted and damaging changes i can keep going m8 OP get out right now
trs084_YouTube
#209016696Sunday, February 05, 2017 2:58 AM GMT

"Tix removing was good" It was good, but, if the admins will bring it back, it will cause massive inflation. It is even in WNTS (remove an update). "Ignore people who had problems with the chat in games and why they ###### Why we will ignore people who have problems? I am trying to help. I am replying to this seriously. Even though the safechat is getting worse, the majority of our communication will be gone. No communication will lower the literacy rate. Read ## posts here: ############################################################# ############################################################# (Alternative of therobloxsoldier084)

of     1