of     1   

Bladethegamers
#209195278Monday, February 06, 2017 10:15 PM GMT

Hello everyone, you may know me as Uncle Steve or Bladethegamers, I am here to say that I will get RRW back to shape by listing a few things. *More Storylines *More Matches *Newer Talent Be Treated Fairly *No Rigs In order to do that, we have to be more active in RRW, so this is what needs to happen, I need new staff. The Following positions that are open are... (Also people who are creative+ I have to demote you, for not able to help with RRW if you have a problem please message me and I will rank you back up if I see if you are willing to help RRW) Creative Team (I will pick 4.) Role: People Who can host house shows on whatever day and those who can make logos and make arenas. GM Of Fury and Mayhem (I will pick 1 for each) Role: Make matches and storylines (I will butt########## are making a matchup pretty badly) Owner Of Fury (I will pick 1) Role: Someone who watches over Fury makes sure everything is ok. In order to apply for these positions this is what you need to do Here is how you should write your resume. Name: (Roblox Username) Experience: (Ro-Wrestling Experience, Leadership Experience, or Any Experience at All) Age: (Real Age) Position Applying For: (Creative, GM, Etc.) Why are you fit for the job: (Explain why in how many sentences you want) Either send me a message or post it below in the comments. Thank you have a good day.
ItsUnired
#209196154Monday, February 06, 2017 10:27 PM GMT

Name: TheUniredGamer Experience: Former owner of RRW, Former 2x owner of IWWE, Former Co-Owner of IWWE, Former DOO of IWWE, Ro-Wrestling for over a year, Former Creative Team member of RRW, Former GM of RRW. Age: 13 (about to be 14, older than most people in RRW at this time). Position Applying For: Any position you feel you can give me. Why I fit in with the job: My previous leadership positions show that I'm qualified enough to fill a spot in your new cabinet. My expansion of knowledge of how to lead a company can signify that I should be able to handle any workload provided. Thank You, TheUniredGamer
veryawesomerasheed
#209204573Tuesday, February 07, 2017 12:37 AM GMT

Name: veryawesomerasheed Experience: 3/4 a year as HR/MR, One year as regular superstar Age: 13 Position Applying for: Creative Team Why: I've been an HR/MR for most of my career here in RRW. I feel that as Creative team, I can continue that streak, as a logo maker, I make a lot of WWE logos with RRW superstars on my spare time and I feel that this only adds to my experience as a logo maker.
xDa_niel
#209214370Tuesday, February 07, 2017 2:55 AM GMT

Name: DevilleRBX Experience: Former owner of RWE which had 180 members and is still alive right now, Co-Owner of CWF which has 114 members. Age: 12 (13 at March 8th) Position: don't really care, I think I will be good in any job I get cause I won't rig or do anything stupid, I know how to ref matches, I'm really active and just yeah, you probably won't choose me cause our past but yeah.
OriginalHokage
#209225990Tuesday, February 07, 2017 10:03 AM GMT

Name: OriginalCena Age: 15 Position Applying For: GM of Fury or Mayhem (Fury preferably) Why are you fit for the job: I know I can fit the job of GM because I used to know what it felt like to be one of the people who just stood in the crowd all show and got bored, I feel like I could really entertain everybody and respect everyone's wishes even if they can't become true but I know I'll make the show better than it's ever been
OriginalHokage
#209226049Tuesday, February 07, 2017 10:06 AM GMT

and If you ask why I wasn't active this past month it's because I was on holiday and now i'm back so i'll be as active as ever you can bet I'll be at Fury this week
GATTORMARTINSUP
#209241087Tuesday, February 07, 2017 6:56 PM GMT

ItsUnired
#209248884Tuesday, February 07, 2017 9:21 PM GMT

@Original You forgot your experience man
ItsUnired
#209248916Tuesday, February 07, 2017 9:21 PM GMT

@Gattor .
Disjordan21
#209260628Wednesday, February 08, 2017 12:23 AM GMT

i know this isnt a apply but how do you become a wrestler in this group and m gimmick is a detective.

of     1