of     1   

TreeRex64
#209289679Wednesday, February 08, 2017 1:28 PM GMT

*DISCLAIMER* THIS WAS MADE BY THEAGENT008. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS, AND I'M ONLY REPOSTING IT HERE, AS IT SHOULD BE HERE. HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE ORIGINAL POST https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=209277026 The clan community is often overlooked because it's niche, and because ROBLOX knows we're a stable enough source of income. We support ROBLOX by buying BC for group space and stimulate its economy (We're no LMaDers but let's be honest the cash flow on C&G with developers and stuff is pretty high). Yet we're often ignored because of this. ROBLOX has promised use many features, and hasn't really given groups any positive features except maybe audit logs. No, they go on giving developers what they want, giving LMaDers what they want and sometimes even giving normal players what they want white they leave us in the dust. They regularly make updates which effect us but we're unable to really do... Anything to make them change their minds. We're all but forgotten, sometimes the admins come in and tell us "updates are coming" like they have been since 2012. Sure we're maintaining the clan community in some form, but ROBLOX doesn't just not make updates to help us - they also do updates which actively hurt us. Some which spring to mind are: not allowing us to remove hats with =, t## price floor so we can't sell our uniforms properly and of course - the killer, not converting group funds from Tix to R$. As SilentSwords once said, we're at a limit, we've innovated as much as we can, we no longer can without the help of the admins. And so, SS like many other developers moved away from clans and into game making. Literally every other portion of the site receives support from ROBLOX. ROBLOX has simply left us behind -- and not because we're not giving them money. Clans generate plenty of money, you need to spend money for your clan you do. You need to buy BC to make a clan you do. You need more group space to not let down you friends! We generate plenty! No, it's because we can't properly unite. When the clothing makers protested the price floor, as they were a unified demographic with a large audience, ROBLOX bowed their back. When LMaDers asked for a trading system, ROBLOX spared no time in making one. Yet we still wait for the features hinted at in 2012 https://blog.roblox.com/2012/07/the-future-of-groups-in-roblox/ We need organazation, we need a more unified voice as clanners to make ourselves heard. Why can't we do this? Simple, we can't work together. ___ and ___ are at war. Ended in a flame war. ___ and ___ hate each others guts so much that ___ will disagree when ___ wants roblox to help clans out a bit. And so we hear the same old arguments "Clans don't make ROBLOX enough money" or "ROBLOX has no reason to help clans." Like I just said, we do make ROBLOX plenty of cash, it's just that self defeaist attitude why we can't get anything done. It's absolutely true that our community is small, and we cannot let it be fractured. We need to stay unified and negotiate with ROBLOX. We need to make ourselves heard. We need to put our petty squabbles aside for 5 minutes, and stand arm in arm, demanding ROBLOX does more to help clans and less to hurt it. We need to have a clear voice on every issue and make sure the mods don't rip us off any more. And so, that's why we decided to create the Roblox Clanners Union. The union will be very democratic and have wide open meetings to try to make our voice heard and to eventually, negotiate directly with the ROBLOX mods. Through collective bargaining (bear with me here) we can finally get some features and support which the clan world has been dying for. So I'd like to make a plea to all of you, if you can find it in your heart to help the clan world as a whole, join the Roblox Clanners Union: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=3103656 Remember, if the pie gets bigger everyone wins. -TheAgent008 https://www.roblox.com/users/42337096/profile - Leet Clutcher Tree
TreeRex64
#209289697Wednesday, February 08, 2017 1:29 PM GMT

I made a post about this on my twitter @TreeRex64. Follow me and retweet if agree - Leet Clutcher Tree
Official_Emily
#209290432Wednesday, February 08, 2017 1:51 PM GMT

?

of     1