of     1   

CaptJacko
#209350264Thursday, February 09, 2017 4:10 PM GMT

So currently in roblox in this point of time you have to pay 950 robux to change your name! Unlike other games (Which I will not name because of violation of rules) you can change your name for free with that amount of robux and more you could do more instead of changing your name like getting the limited shaggy hair. So I think changing your name should be free. - CaptJacko
Disaster_Scripts
#209351151Thursday, February 09, 2017 4:35 PM GMT

No, because then people will probably scam someone and then they can just change their name so no one knows.
DataStore
#209352049Thursday, February 09, 2017 4:57 PM GMT

When you change your name, you're taking up extra names. Unless this has changed in the past few years, or my knowledge is spotty, each time you change your name, ROBLOX locks your present and previous names - Meaning that as a user, if you changed your name thrice, you've taken up four names that other users could have used. The cost is there to prevent abuse of the system, such as taking or sniping names. It's also there to act as a cost-based burden, to make you ###### whether you actually want to change your name - If it wasn't there, people would just randomly change their name and then complain about it. So far as the game you're talking about it, for every example that allows it for free, there is more (or the same) amount of games or networks which push a cost onto the user - Certain services, not naming names, push a £10 charge onto consumers to change their name.
awesomegladpablo
#209352211Thursday, February 09, 2017 5:02 PM GMT

You have TBC, dude. If you save up the robux, you can get a name change. Some people don't even have the privilege to get normal BC, let alone save up enough Robux to get a name change. This shouldn't even be an issue for you, if you can afford it.
Veroax
#209355032Thursday, February 09, 2017 6:12 PM GMT

No. I currently have over 500 robux and i don't want the Username change to be free. Just make a thread asking to lower it back to 800 robux, like it originally was. i think.
MagicalHill
#209355281Thursday, February 09, 2017 6:18 PM GMT

well i think its a good idea,i support
CaptJacko
#209419135Friday, February 10, 2017 4:49 PM GMT

DataStore I have a solution for that when you change your name roblox let's someone else use your past usernames

of     1