of     1   

Perambulation
#209355591Thursday, February 09, 2017 6:24 PM GMT

Alright, so the writing process has begun for the new upcoming survival horror RP. The time period is set to be just before the start of the Terminus War, which is the Silentium RP. Most of the RP will take place on the desert planet, Portus. One interesting thing that I noticed about my universe is that this time period is a time where Silentians are now treated as normal people, and there will naturally be Silentians present among the survivors. The problem with this is that a Silentian (mutated human beings, mainly has the Silent Gene) has powers that could make survival much easier. I'm currently debating whether to allow Silentian characters into my upcoming RP. The presence of a power-user would be a bit destabilizing for a survival horror setting, but I can't ignore them because of the lore.
owningnoobs76
#209358814Thursday, February 09, 2017 7:37 PM GMT

Regular players most likely shouldn't have the opportunity to become one of those silent boys, but they'll appear ## #### controlled by the man in charge. They'll appear as often as you want them to.
Perambulation
#209358902Thursday, February 09, 2017 7:39 PM GMT

Yeah, so maybe having only like 1 player to be a Silentian , or just using an NPC character should work. Still, a bit weird to only have regular humans when Silentians are a norm by this point in my RP world's history.
SanoSauro
#209361493Thursday, February 09, 2017 8:26 PM GMT

I'm fine with no Silentians, I was hoping to be a human anywho.
LNG257
#209361666Thursday, February 09, 2017 8:30 PM GMT

Justification for no silentians: Whatever is horrifying us/making us survive hunts silentians before normal humans. Done, finished, classics still work.
Perambulation
#209369328Thursday, February 09, 2017 10:21 PM GMT

@LNG Ironically enough, if you remember Silentium, that's exactly what Ghouls did, lol. I'll figure something out by the time I publish this :P

of     1