of     1   

Bearded_Hawk
#209363231Thursday, February 09, 2017 8:55 PM GMT

The following application is to be filled out to the best of your ability upon completion of the Peace Officer Standards and Training Academy (POST). Send to the Commissioner Copy and paste the questions in the message and answer the question. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ *BASIC QUESTIONS* 1. Username: 2. ROBLOX Join Date: 3. Do you speak fluent English? Mark an X in the box below: [] YES [] NO 4. Are you both POST Certified and a middle-class citizen or higher? Mark an X in the box below: [] YES [] NO 5. Do you have any previous occupations in the law enforcement field? Mark an X in the box below: [] YES [] NO If yes, state your previous occupations: 6. If you marked yes above, state your previous employers in the law enforcement field. If not, put N/A: 7. Why is a position in the OSP the best fit for you?: 8. Define Reasonable Suspicion: 9. Define Probable Cause: 10. Define Arrest: 11. State your pros and cons. Pros: Cons: 12. Are you willing to dedicate your time to the OSP? Mark an X in the box below: [] YES [] NO 13. On a scale of 1-10 how active are you on ROBLOX as a whole? 14. When would you draw or discharge your firearm?: ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ *MULTIPLE CHOICE* 15. You suspect someone has an illegal substance in their vehicle while driving on the highway. What would you do? A - Conduct a pretense stop B - Pull him/her over with probable cause and arrest them immediately without warning C - Ram them D - Pull him/her over without any probable cause ANSWER: 16. You are in a pursuit with a suspect driving extremely fast through heavy traffic both in streets and highways. He has not caused any harm or done anything besides evading you quickly. What do you do? A## Turn on my##riority siren and quickly weave through the traffic, continuing to pursue them B - Call for assistance C - Answers A & B D - Drop out of the pursuit and resume my patrol after putting a BOLO on them on the radio ANSWER: 17. Are you exempt from any traffic laws? A - Yes, at all times B - Yes, when I feel like it C - No, never D - No, but only in certain situations such as responding to a situation code three ANSWER: 19. A civilian is being taken as hostage in a barricaded house. You are the first unit on scene. What are the first few things you should do? A - Establish a perimeter and get everyone out of the area B - Immediately barge in and shoot anyone I see C - Call the Commissioner and prepare and devise a plan for entry/negotiation D - Answers A & C ANSWER: ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ *SHORT ANSWER RESPONSE* Please answer these questions in 3 - 4 sentences. 20. What do you believe the reasoning behind POST is? Did you feel like you gained more knowledge and benefits from it? 21. Explain the duties of a po#ice officer. Why do you think they uphold the law? What would life be like without the police? 22. Explain why you should be mature, professional, and courteous of others and your peers no matter what. Explain why abuse is not tolerated on duty. 23. Why do you believe you should be accepted rather than the other applicants in the application process? If you were to go on duty, would you perform all your responsibilities correctly? ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ *ACKNOWLEDGMENTS* I, (insert full ROBLOX username), hereby sign, consent, and acknowledge what has been stated below: 1. I expressly agree and consent to a ba#kground check for any priors that I may have. 2. I agree that there can be a wa#t time before my a##lication is read and therefore will not bother the employer for my a##lication to be read. 3. I agree to not bother the employer for any answer to a qu#stion for the purpose of fairness to other applicants in the application process. 4. I agree that any falsification of facts pertaining to me can lead to denial of my application. 5. I agree that I must sign, consent, and acknowledge these five (5) statements or my application will not be considered. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ *CONCLUSION* Thank you for filling out the OSP Entrance Application. Remember to send it to the Commissioner Thank you, Commissioner Bearded_Hawk
SanoSauro
#209363386Thursday, February 09, 2017 8:58 PM GMT

This goes on C&G, sorry.

of     1