of     1   

iikai_hopps21
#209369342Thursday, February 09, 2017 10:22 PM GMT

Hello my coaches, ill be giving you some instruction for classes and rules! To start off a class you want to introduce your self to the class to know who you are! Ex: Hello and welcome to 2:30pm class! My name is Kai and we are going to do warmups first and then we will be doing a group routine! (Or you can say Solos Duets and Trios Or whatever you want at least make it so they can dance XD) Secondly do not ignore dancers because if you want to be a good coach you have to respect them! But if they get to buggy just tell them to stop or get in a line for questions! And when you do class and they perform the dance say something nice like GREAT JOB GUYS, YOU DID AWESOME, AMAZING etc... Thirdly for the end you always have an award ceremony so how to do so you say look at the best dancer at the class and they're doing good so at awards you blind the others like this :blind all then unblind you and kill the bad dancers at that class with a sword then ff the Winner and write down the Name, Date and time like this Ex: Kai 3/12/16 12:30am class Ad then get the winner to write this down and once they get 2 tell them to send me those little messages ---------------------------------------Rules------------------------------------- [1] Do NOT ignore HR [2] Do not hurt anyone feelings [3] Do not get crazy with class [4] Don't talk to admins when you have class [5] Send Owner Or Assistant Founder Class Report! [6] Give out at least 5 Rewards! [7] Make sure you HAVE a routine ready for class [8] Make your warmups fun like guess that move! [9] Make your class a creative way that you like! [10] HAVE FUN!
JalenRints
#209372452Thursday, February 09, 2017 11:02 PM GMT

Hello my c##ches, ill be giving you some instruction for classes and rules! To start off a cl#ss you want to introduce your self to the class to know who you are! Ex: Hello and welcome to 2:30pm class! My name is Kai and we are going to do warmups first and then we will be doing a group routine! (Or you can say Solos Duets and Trios Or whatever you want at least make it so they can dance XD) Secondly do not ignore dancers because if you want to be a good coach you have to respect them! But if they get to buggy just tell them to stop or get in a line for questions! And when you do class and they perform the dance say something nice like GREAT JOB GUYS, YOU DID AWESOME, AMAZING etc... Thirdly for the end you always have an award ceremony so how to do so you say look at the best dancer at the class and they're doing good so at awards you blind the others like this :blind all then unblind you and kill the bad dancers at that class with a sword then ff the Winner and write down the Name, Date and time like this Ex: Kai 3/12/16 12:30am class Ad then get the winner to write this down and once they get 2 tell them to send me those little messages ---------------------------------------Rules------------------------------------- [1] Do NOT ignore HR [2] Do not hurt anyone feelings [3] Do not get crazy with class [4] Don't talk to admins when you have class [5] Send Owner Or Assistant Founder Class Report! [6] Give out at least 5 Rewards! [7] Make sure you HAVE a routine ready for class [8] Make your warmups fun like guess that move! [9] Make your class a creative way that you like! [10] HAVE FUN! very good, haha yes
iikai_hopps21
#214444023Saturday, April 15, 2017 10:11 PM GMT

hahahahah

of     1