of     1   

Dafuger1
#209482973Saturday, February 11, 2017 12:14 PM GMT

Hello, I'm another Linux user that wants to play Roblox. A long time have been passed. Roblox doesn't support Linux sadly. But John Shedletsky still said this: "We’re probably 95% of the way to a Linux port, now that we’ve all the work necessary to port ROBLOX to OSX – which, as you probably know, is based on the UNIX kernel. I think the problem that we would likely run into on Linux is poor video driver support. I’ve heard horror stories from other developers. However, as Linux becomes more popular, I expect this hurdle to disappear" It's 2017 and still no full support. As a 2013'er I would like to play Roblox again. When Mac OS X had 5% of Marketshare they supported it. Linux is reaching 5% of the Marketshare. Why wouldn't they make it able to play without help of illegal programs like xW1neHQ?
austint30
#209560328Sunday, February 12, 2017 5:17 AM GMT

Linux is really becoming more and more # legitimate gaming OS nowadays. There tremendous Linux support on steam already. The Linux market share seems to have rose to 3% this year which is awesome. The only way for the market share to increase is if the software support increases, but because the market share is low developers have no intensive to support Linux. Linux is stuck in # loop and the only way to break from it is for developers to develop software for it regardless of market share. ## Windows is becoming more closed off and limiting and is trying to be more like the Xbox, the only way of truly experiencing PC gaming is Linux where you are completely free from Microsoft.

of     1