of     1   

Sippin_Purpp
#209545959Sunday, February 12, 2017 2:44 AM GMT

This is the official application for the ability to be a referee GFL(Gridiron Football League). If you are not already in GFL and the GFL ref group, Please join. Answer all the questions to the best of your ability, and please, answer them truthfully! Grammar is not needed, but it is recommended. Send all applications to cmoneygreaves13. 1. What qualifies you for this job? 2. How extensive is your knowledge as a ref? 3. Why do you want this job? 4. Scenario: Everyone at the game is yelling at how bad of a job you're doing, and even though you know you're upholding the rules they ban you from the game. What do you think you should do after this? 5. How active are you 6. Any questions?
Supergirl4250
#209566310Sunday, February 12, 2017 6:20 AM GMT

1. What qualifies you for this job? What Qualifies Me For This Job Is That I am a Good Ref I Had Experience To be a Ref. 2. How extensive is your knowledge as a ref? How My Extensive Of My Knowledge As a Ref If there was a Scale on a 1-10 Is will be 10-10. 3. Why do you want this job? Why I Want This Job Is Because I had Experience With This job I Am A Hard Working Ref. 4. Scenario: Everyone at the game is yelling at how bad of a job you're doing, and even though you know you're upholding the rules they ban you from the game. What do you think you should do after this? What I Will do Is Call a HR And Explain To Him Why I got Banned If There Are No HR's On I will Record All The Things I have been Doing Right and Send it to a HR. 5. How active are you How Active If There Was A Scale Of 1-10 It Will Be 10-10. 6. Any questions? I Do Not Have Any Further Questions.
RefrigeratorPerry
#209566626Sunday, February 12, 2017 6:23 AM GMT

1. What qualifies you for this job? What Qualifies Me For This Job Is That I am a Good Ref I Had Experience To be a Ref. 2. How extensive is your knowledge as a ref? How My Extensive Of My Knowledge As a Ref If there was a Scale on a 1-10 Is will be 10-10. 3. Why do you want this job? Why I Want This Job Is Because I had Experience With This job I Am A Hard Working Ref. 4. Scenario: Everyone at the game is yelling at how bad of a job you're doing, and even though you know you're upholding the rules they ban you from the game. What do you think you should do after this? What I Will do Is Call a HR And Explain To Him Why I got Banned If There Are No HR's On I will Record All The Things I have been Doing Right and Send it to a HR. 5. How active are you How Active If There Was A Scale Of 1-10 It Will Be 10-10. 6. Any questions? I Do Not Have Any Further Questions.
prod_zill
#209582272Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 PM GMT

u copied supergirls
SL0V4K
#209583989Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:54 PM GMT

1. What qualifies you for this job? Nothing qualifies me for this job. 2. How extensive is your knowledge as a ref? Whats a football? 3. Why do you want this job? I want it so I can provide for my family. 4. Scenario: Everyone at the game is yelling at how bad of a job you're doing, and even though you know you're upholding the rules they ban you from the game. What do you think you should do after this? Lauch a nuke on the three year olds 5. How active are you About as active as kim is in bed 6. Any questions? Whats a football?
Tyreek_HiIl
#209587038Sunday, February 12, 2017 3:04 PM GMT

1. What qualifies you for this job? Nothing qualifies me for this job. 2. How extensive is your knowledge as a ref? Whats a dumb sport? Soccer,hockey 3. Why do you want this job? Whats a dumb sport? Soccer,hockey 4. Scenario: Whats a dumb sport? Soccer,hockey 5. How active are you Whats a dumb sport? Soccer,hockey 6. Any questions? Whats a dumb sport? Soccer,hockey
RefrigeratorPerry
#209601249Sunday, February 12, 2017 6:19 PM GMT

"u copied supergirls" No I Didnt ############################

of     1