of     1   

Lightning_strike43
#209613625Sunday, February 12, 2017 8:19 PM GMT

This Forum Is for California High way reports, This is what you must fill out if you fill like a fellow officer has done wrong doing. You must send this to the commissioner(Brianminecrafter), Or Any of the Deputy Commissioners. Do Not send it to me or any other [Mr] up. 1.) What is your name: Lightning_strike43 2.)What is the second party name(person you are writing this about):HEROBRINEMA 3.)Why are you writing this: He states that he was authorized to get K-9 when not a K-9 #andler yet. 4.)Will we receive a repo#t from them as wel## Unknown 5.)Have you received any strikes: No I have not. 6.)If yes on 5 how many: N/A 7.) if yes to 5 tell us the outcome of all of them: N/A 8.) Do you have witness: N/A 9.)Tell use everything you did in this situation step by step: I saw there was a K-9 Missing I asked who had it since I was the only one that was allowed to have k-9 on server(I also asked if there was a k-9 Handler+ on before they said no) but Hero said he did. I had him come to station, When he got there he claimed that some man told him he could get the dog I asked who he could not give me a valid name. I told him I was going to write a report for unauthorized Dog handling, then I came a wrote this. 10.) Was any officer/civilian hurt: None that I am aware of, the dog just had to be laydown because hero respawned which kills the dog. Thank you for filling out the California Highway Patrol Boarder Division report sheet we will get back to you soon and start a investigation.
SanoSauro
#209614119Sunday, February 12, 2017 8:23 PM GMT

Post any and all future reports on the Clans & Guilds subforum. Thank you.
mrbean07jamie
#209685744Monday, February 13, 2017 12:35 PM GMT

Well what you going to do if the Ballas roll through, throw shoes at em'?

of     1