of     1   

21Hezlep21
#209646361Monday, February 13, 2017 1:55 AM GMT

hi all. I used to do a lot more predictions 2-3 seasons ago. I'm gonna start doing them again bc of the mostly positive feedback I received. so without further ado, the divisions: Mountain Division(OWC) Canton Greats Best Record: 4-4 Worst Record: 1-7 Honestly, I had a lot higher hopes for this team with look at the helm. He had a quality roster and is a quality QB himself, but I see decent things for Lmj. Lmj led Canton to the 2nd round of the playoffs in his last stint and even became Canton's Franchise Owner (left subsequently). I see them either being a make or break team - none of that bend don't break type of play, they will either be good or hot garbage. They can pray for that S12 Warriors schedule. RedCliff Raiders Best Record: 6-2 Worst Record: 4-4 This team just lost a lot of key players over the last few days, but Matt has really surprised a lot of people in the league. He's coming off # VB loss and obviously would like some revenge. I think that'll fuel his run at the Mountain Division title and the Raiders will for sure be in the playoffs. Matthew is no Ejected, but he's shaping to be one of the top QBs in the league. Tremont Turks Best Record: 5-3 Worst Record: 3-5 This team is small and tight knit and that may lead to their demise. Sure, it's really good to have a solid core group of players like they do, but if one of them is missing, it could send things into tail spin. I believe MaIlard is at QB and Head Coach Pd has given him plenty of weapons to make a run at the Mountain Division title this season. Expect nothing but big things from this team Corinth Spartans Best Record: 5-3 Worst Record: ### Although they are # team full of stars, they look to be # team of constant conflict. Many of the players have big mouths, not to sugar coat anything. This team, like Canton will be make or break. They'll either be a team that's red hot or ice cold, there will be no gray area. I think they'll be either a wild card team at best. Milikan Rams Best Record: 6-2 Worst Record: 3-5 This team is pretty weird in my opinion. There are a mix of different players that are for sure having plenty of growing pains. Many old players to mix with a group of young players, but like the Turks they are a tight knit group of players. It's hard to replace each and everyone of the starters so if one of them is gone, expect some tail spin. Bobo is out to prove that his near miraculous playoff run in S12 was not a fluke. This team sets its sights on a Division Title if he can recapture that consistent QB play. leave some feedback below!
21Hezlep21
#209646423Monday, February 13, 2017 1:56 AM GMT

Spartans worst record is 2-6 btw
FreezingOP
#209647502Monday, February 13, 2017 2:07 AM GMT

turks are going 8-0 wym
Depatron
#209647960Monday, February 13, 2017 2:12 AM GMT

5-3 like last season, no-no-no. WE GOING HARD THIS SEASON BRO. - ヤン | Yann
Matthew0709
#209649628Monday, February 13, 2017 2:30 AM GMT

RedCliff Raiders Best Record: 6-2 Worst Record: 4-4 This team just lost a lot of key players over the last few days, but Matt has really surprised a lot of people in the league. He's coming off # VB loss and obviously would like some revenge. I think that'll fuel his run at the Mountain Division title and the Raiders will for sure be in the playoffs. Matthew is no Ejected, but he's shaping to be one of the top QBs in the league. yay https://www.roblox.com/Trade/TradeWindow.aspx?TradePartnerID=19460067
Depatron
#209649741Monday, February 13, 2017 2:31 AM GMT

I dimer :3 matt stinky ;333 - ヤン | Yann
Moxxius
#209689482Monday, February 13, 2017 2:08 PM GMT

Worst predictions I have ever had the misfortune to read. https://www.roblox.com/Trade/TradeWindow.aspx?TradePartnerID=47693652

of     1