of     1   

Boften_jkl
#209762195Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:39 PM GMT

allow me to clarify all of your broken things roblox, the team chat system and the whisper system is broken if you try /w'ing somebody by clicking on their name it comes up with somebody elses name usually causing you to send the message to the wrong person and team chat just doesn't work I sincerely ask you to stop changing the chat guis and the website theme all the time because constantly changing the look and worsening the accessibility of your website is not worth the tens of thousands of bugs that come with it. and the filter it just isnt worth it to protect a few children in 2017 who have somehow never came across profanity in their 6-12 years of being alive. oh heres a good one. Whats worse than seeing a few f bombs here and there? 2 underage kids on some town and city roleplay game pretending to have "six" (lets hope roblox doesn't find out kids are using that one and ban the word six) OOOOOOOOH ANOTHER ONE! lets talk about nbc's lack of ability to get anything other than sponsored items that make them look like complete idiots when they are wearing something like m##little pony movie pink pony tail with a happy smiley face sticker on top and a selection of like 5 free shirts which are by default on the new player chars (because everyone wants to be associated with those hideous pests) nothing else for now that I can think of but there will probably be a hundred more problems tomorrow which will flood S&I
MonoBlockZ
#209764233Tuesday, February 14, 2017 1:37 PM GMT

1. The last roblox change theme was months ago, I dont see why changing chat "GUI" will break anything, and also the worsening accesibility and thousands of bugs is horribly exaggerated, you make it sound worse than it actually is. 2. Ypur ignorance about the filter is showing, do your research, know what you are talking about before complaining. Where should you start researching? Search "Coppa" on google 3. Kids doing craps, have nothing to do with roblox being broken 4. You can get robux for 5 bucks. There are tons of way to get robux, idk what you are trying to point out about nbc, if you are talking about them getting quality hats, roblox is "a big corp, they need money for a lot of things, try to consider other and don't be selfish and close minded. Free players plays free games, isnt that good enough? Fyi i never spent a single cent on my account, i was never bc, and look at my char now. Its not impossible for nbc to look good, its just hard.
iChairman
#209764402Tuesday, February 14, 2017 1:42 PM GMT

and I say tl;dr
Boften_jkl
#209947465Friday, February 17, 2017 9:14 AM GMT

also alot of games are being put under review for no reason.
MonoBlockZ
#209948700Friday, February 17, 2017 9:56 AM GMT

And how do you know that its for no reason?

of     1