of     1   

Crimsonnnnnn
#209826662Wednesday, February 15, 2017 1:19 PM GMT

As this is a new league, iDareWolf, TryM3P3ople and myself are going to need help with planning events, make decisions, all star game rosters, and just around the league in general. After reading and answering, send application to either me, TryM3P3ople or iDareWolf -- Application Requirements: 1. Be a me#ber or player of the BIG 12 Basketball group 2. Unfortunately, we will not be hiring Head Coaches as Executive Board members. For team coaches, you can be hired but chances are slim. -- Role/Expectations of the Executive Board member: 1. Moderate the league, rank people who need a rank up. (Delete advertisements, unnecessary shouts..etc) 2. Be responsive, cooperative, and attend meetings when scheduled and participate 100%. (No fooling around, excessive/unnecessary talking, verbal participation) 3. Follow group admin rules, no ranking up friends to positions of power, no demoting for inexusable reasons, or shouting nonsense. 4. Be ready and prepared when asked to be for meetings or discussions (Ex: Get a good idea of who you will pick to be in the All Star game when it comes around, collect thoughts about propositions on new rules or solutions) 5. Make sure Head Coaches and other team members are following League rules 6. Not being disturbance to the peace (Ex: Unnecessary use of power, starting arguments) Questions- (Please use grammar otherwise it's unlikely you will get chosen to be apart of the Executive Board) 1.) What is your Username? 2.) (Optional) If you have had any previous Executive Board or higher rank jobs before please list them. 3.) How will you benefit the league as an Executive Board member? 4.) Will you help out with reffing games when needed? 5.) Will you attend all Board meetings? 6.) Will you come up with ideas to make the league better/improve? 7.) What will you do to help keep the league active on a daily basis? (Ex. Host PUGS, 3v3s...etc) 8.) (Optional) Final statement?

of     1